rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
That issue may have been fixed, if it was Lin. Her Upthrust Fuck didn't increase time.
Ok it was a while ago, like just after your last update when I first discovered this game, but the crash was literally as soon as you picked the second person you wanted if you did not exit dungeon before choosing who the second session was with.

I`ll explore & see if I can replicate it, I`m waiting on updates for the majority of games I`m playing atm anyways, so not like I don`t have the time

Reactions: Runey

mythedman

Jun 16, 2017
I'd like to thank you for your time creating this game. I've spent a few hours in it and enjoyed every minute!

I would love if there were more options for the toys, especially with Lin in the kitchen... Unless I'm missing something she just stands there and asks you if she can take it out.

You also buy toys for Ashley but she seems to have limited use for them as well.

I very much enjoyed some of the random events with the girls being in certain locations doing interesting things. I hope we get more of those, and more lesbian/bi/threesome events would be sweet!

Looking forward to more Twins/clones Lin and Ashley mainly, everyone else to me is secondary but they are also nice because certain events only happen with them.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'd like to thank you for your time creating this game. I've spent a few hours in it and enjoyed every minute!

I would love if there were more options for the toys, especially with Lin in the kitchen... Unless I'm missing something she just stands there and asks you if she can take it out.

You also buy toys for Ashley but she seems to have limited use for them as well.

I very much enjoyed some of the random events with the girls being in certain locations doing interesting things. I hope we get more of those, and more lesbian/bi/threesome events would be sweet!

Looking forward to more Twins/clones Lin and Ashley mainly, everyone else to me is secondary but they are also nice because certain events only happen with them.
Thank you so much! I'm very glad you enjoy it!

There are a lot of things I want to expand on, such as toys. But I don't think many people would be happy if half of an update was more things you could do with toys. My priority is usually story, then some training, or what have you. So while I do plan for more toys and stuff to do with toys, it's just not a priority.

v0.5 will be coming out very soon, so you have an update to look forward to! ;)

guntarfuntar

Feb 28, 2018
Thank you so much! I'm very glad you enjoy it!

There are a lot of things I want to expand on, such as toys. But I don't think many people would be happy if half of an update was more things you could do with toys. My priority is usually story, then some training, or what have you. So while I do plan for more toys and stuff to do with toys, it's just not a priority.

v0.5 will be coming out very soon, so you have an update to look forward to! ;)
I think you would be surprised how many of us would be interested in more Toy Play me included

Reactions: victkh and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
v0.5 is done!

v0.5 is out for $20+ patrons currently. The $5+ build is coming soon, and the public release will launch a week after that. I already know there's a couple bugs in this build that I'm currently patching out. So you've been warned, but I don't think anything is game breaking.

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
v0.5 is done!

v0.5 is out for $20+ patrons currently. The $5+ build is coming soon, and the public release will launch a week after that. I already know there's a couple bugs in this build that I'm currently patching out. So you've been warned, but I don't think anything is game breaking.

It looks amazing, keep up the great work!

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
v0.5 is done!

So the non Patron version is Dec 26th ?
Or you gonna let us at it a day early as an X-mass pressie ??

Reactions: KnightOfRen

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think many people would be happy if half of an update was more things you could do with toys.
Maybe not half an update, but it would be nice to see a bit more. Various interactions with Lin having alternative text where she tells you how horny being plugged is making her, for example. That shouldn't take all that much time to do, surely?

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So the non Patron version is Dec 26th ?
Or you gonna let us at it a day early as an X-mass pressie ??
Haha, I think you're right. Christmas day it is \o/

Maybe not half an update, but it would be nice to see a bit more. Various interactions with Lin having alternative text where she tells you how horny being plugged is making her, for example. That shouldn't take all that much time to do, surely?
I was trying to say that interaction with toys would inevitably take away from something, and that people would probably prefer to more story. Either way, I do want to do more with toys.

Check your dialogues, I think I noticed you typing Lucy instead of Lucie, oh, speaking of her
U have a plan about making her a new character, just like the "clones" on the second floor?
I can't find any instance of "Lucie" in Harem Hotel. Lucy's name is Lucia, but is shortened to Lucy. Lucy is a side character to Kali, Lucia will never be a main character, but she may have some story and more to do with.

D

Deleted member 418221

I find it interesting that the game has essentially been out for a day, but still un-uploaded. If I were to speculate, that's because of active engagement with the community, which means your patrons aren't really interested in 'ratting you out'.

I fully understand the need to, y'know, actually be able to eat, so getting money for your stuff is fine by me. I personally can't afford 20$ a month for one dev, because atm I have like 13 patreons ongoing (Runey is one of them) and a limited third-world budget to work with. Just commenting on it cause I haven't seen it happen elsewhere.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes