TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well now I'm morally conflicted, knowing where it's hidden do I open my present early... I do really want to rip the band-aid off with any things I might not like in Lin's story (to get to the good stuff).

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Welp, at least the leaked version @Kasey uploaded is the one that actually works.

v0.5 compressed anyone? :D
This is the compressed version. I compress the files once I upload them. Someone may be able to compress it further, but it wont be going down much.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
newer version for mac?
A mod is probably uploading it now.

Speaking of which, the Android version still isn't done. There's a 2GB size limit, and I need to compress the files even further for Android.

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
Welp, at least the leaked version @Kasey uploaded is the one that actually works.

This is the compressed version. I compress the files once I upload them. Someone may be able to compress it further, but it wont be going down much.
oh thanks man. keep up the great works.

Reactions: Runey

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
hnnnng.
Damnit, what do I do now?
On the one hand, I want to wait, it's the right thing to do. On the other hand, if I do that, I won't be seeing the new version till around the 8th of January.
But then, if I download it now, and start a new like I intended to do for a long while, I wouldn't actually reach any new content before.... well...
*sigh*

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
hnnnng.
Damnit, what do I do now?
On the one hand, I want to wait, it's the right thing to do. On the other hand, if I do that, I won't be seeing the new version till around the 8th of January.
But then, if I download it now, and start a new like I intended to do for a long while, I wouldn't actually reach any new content before.... well...
*sigh*
Go ahead man, the download button is there for a reason. The version works, and as far as I know, there only needs to be some polishing going on. There will be more patches, and you may be confused at a couple of things that I haven't touched up on, but it works.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I'm sure you can just go on.
But one or two large patches ago he changed some of the start, and I figured I'd re-experience that at some point. a Fresh update is a great point to do so.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes