TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
With Ashley i try to keep her close, better with us than someone else that might take (more) advantage of her neediness. And she did show her sweeter side once (think it was on the hill top). Keeping an eye on her also keeps the other girls safer too of course.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes but you may not necessarily want to replace every instance of ashley using [name] with [petname] which is why I also said "in what context" sometimes depending on the context of the dialogue [name] would be more appropriate than the [petname] for the situation, you would still need to go through the entire script to understand which [name] should be changed and which shouldn't, context matters.
Sure, some instances would need changing back to [name], introductions for example. But changing a few instances is not so massive a job as changing every single instance, most of which are going to want changing.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sure, some instances would need changing back to [name], introductions for example. But changing a few instances is not so massive a job as changing every single instance, most of which are going to want changing.
All I was trying to say was that you would still need to read through the dialog to understand the context for each instance, So I can't see how regex or any other method would save time, if you're going through the script line by line to check whether this instance can change & this one can't you may as well be doing it all manually.

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
I would rather die than turn perfect little Lin into one of the mentally and physically modified super slaves we keep seeing, but we'll have to wait and see.

Edit - Thinking about it without us around she almost definitely would be anyway...
I'm perfectly fine with it. honestly she isn't that bad.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm perfectly fine with it. honestly she isn't that bad.
It's one of those fetishes I think your either into or not, and no one is right or wrong (in fiction that is anyway). Runey did kindly post earlier to about whats coming.

Just had a quick look at the and religious corruption is planned?!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It's one of those fetishes I think your either into or not, and no one is right or wrong (in fiction that is anyway). Runey did kindly post earlier to about whats coming.

Just had a quick look at the and religious corruption is planned?!
Religious corruption is coming in v0.5 with Autumn. She's religious.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
When you max out each character's friendship, you will be notified. As for the other stats, if there are options that still stay "You need to raise [namehere]'s [stathere]", then you still have more content to see.

Alright, then it's official. Walkthrough coming out soon!

I want to revamp the stats screen, still looking in to how to do that.

I agree, early game is slow, but I believe the mid - late game makes up for it. That being said, there will be more Lin events on Wednesdays that will hopefully give the early game a bit more content. I'm always up for ideas.

Big boobs incoming.

The shower scenes, and camera scenes need more content, and will be getting more content.

v0.2.0 will have more content with Ellen for sure.
not really a walkthrough per say but maybe a list of the required rank of things to unlock the traits? also what are the traits for exactly?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey Are you planning to add more places where we can take the girls? Like, I don't know, a disco, nightclub or something like that, you know, place where we can buy some drinks and dance? Damnit, now I want to an animation of Lin and Android dancing!
I would like to add some locations to take the girls. And I can definitely make an animated dance ;)

not really a walkthrough per say but maybe a list of the required rank of things to unlock the traits? also what are the traits for exactly?
There'll be an optional tutorial of what Traits can do. Mega Slut unlocks the slut outfit, which unlocks different dialog in sex. Exhibitionist unlocks some story options, such as if a girl wants to try on new clothes, you can tell her to change in front of everyone. Someone suggested Submissive lets you rename a girl to whatever you want, and I like that.

SO....release date when?

(This Friday the $20 pre release will come out, a couple days later, the $5 pre release build. A week after that, the public build comes out.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes