Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
WTF? Is that a real screenshot from game or a photoshop edit? WHAT IS GOING ON?
It is real picture from the game but text is totally different, if you don't want to play the preview version then you need to wait for full release to understand what is going on. I'm not going to spoil anything here.

Reactions: TheDevian

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE!? View attachment 243104
It is real picture from the game but text is totally different, if you don't want to play the preview version then you need to wait for full release to understand what is going on. I'm not going to spoil anything here.
And here I thought someone went photoshop crazy again. Gawd 0.6 is going to be awesome.
The wait will be worth it.
You better be right about this. When is release anyway? Next friday, so like one week later?

Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 4, 2017
Well, I will wait, but now it will be little harder. I hope that I will be able to hold on what remains of my sanity until the full release.

Guys, please, remember to put the pictures from the new versions in spoilers.

MFW in 2019 you're still not a breatharianist!
Photosynthesis master race.
I don't know, I am a robot, so I don't need to eat anything. Well, I need fuel. And I think that you all know which fuel is the best fuel. That one that all robots love.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
When is release anyway? Next friday, so like one week later?
Mid February was Runey goal for the v0.6 release whether that has changed I don't know.
When will it get posted here? That depends it could get posted the same day or a week later when it's released to public.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I wouldn‘t want to pay for any mod, too. It just feels so forced and that‘s a turn off for me. Seeing a donation button I am much more inclined to throw some money towards the mod creator. Especially if it‘s something essential that should have been in the game in the first place. Skyrim is a great example with all the patches and UI upgrades and so on.
Though I find it hilarious how some people argue about the walkthrough mod for this game. It is simply not needed. Not trying to belittle Lains work on this. The gameplay is simply so straightforward. In other games I look straight for a walkthrough, but here you can‘t really miss any scene. Now when I look at some other work of Lain, for example the Ecchi Sensei mod. If I would use it I would gladly donate something, because that‘s some great work.

But this is just my opinion. If someone decides that they need a walkthrough for Harem Hotel and they don‘t want to pay for it, then they need to invest some time and make a walkthrough themselves. Or simply play the game without looking for a quick fap.
In some people's defense sometimes there are weird little bugs that make things harder for people to find specific events. I found a few that I reported to Runey in past versions. But on the whole I agree with you lol. The walkthrough is also for people that just want to rush as fast as possible to see the scenes they are most into.

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
So, since I activate twins mode as soon as I start the game, exactly what scene am I getting that I would otherwise have missed. I kinda wanna know and the curiosity will bug me

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
In some people's defense sometimes there are weird little bugs that make things harder for people to find specific events. I found a few that I reported to Runey in past versions. But on the whole I agree with you lol. The walkthrough is also for people that just want to rush as fast as possible to see the scenes they are most into.
I guess I have gotten lucky so far as I haven‘t had any bugs... atleast not that I can think of. You beta testers are doing great work.
Some random pics to soothe those eagerly awaiting v0.6 release.
At this point I just feel tortured. Feels like everyone already played everything and I‘m one of the very few who are holding out. I‘m actually surprised I managed to avoid most spoilers...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I guess I have gotten lucky so far as I haven‘t had any bugs... atleast not that I can think of. You beta testers are doing great work.

At this point I just feel tortured. Feels like everyone already played everything and I‘m one of the very few who are holding out. I‘m actually surprised I managed to avoid most spoilers...
Don't worry I haven't played 0.6 yet either, those images I posted are just a few of the monthly art pics from Runeys patreon.
Aside from the 1st image (february art) the rest (older) are from last year.

Sep 4, 2017

I feel the same way.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
not sure what to feel about ashley...she's still a crazy bitch for me... Maria is kind of ehhh, for me at least, i do want to sex up my secretary, i do like having a bar though...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
an error was found. when u talking to Lucy - Let's do the threesome! - there is an inscription - DO IT - and nothing more. sadly.
Can you explain that again? I don't understand.

Maybe try using the trustory code

YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE!?
Yo, massive spoilers. Put that in a spoiler.

So, since I activate twins mode as soon as I start the game, exactly what scene am I getting that I would otherwise have missed. I kinda wanna know and the curiosity will bug me
Clones are now called twins, and you get incest content like Lucy x Kali stuff.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes