Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is that supposed to include exhibitionism events? I don't think most of them do. Also, I notice that a handful of sex scenes increase affection, but most don't.
Specifically lewd events involving both MC and a girl doing lewd things together.

Which repeatable sex scenes increase affection/obedience?

Reactions: TheDevian

Namonade

Feb 2, 2019
The amount of work it would require for me to allow any sort of customization, like Pregnancy, to the game would take me 6 months to a year of just working on that, not releasing any updates. It really only is possible for after you beat the game.

That sounds very weird. You may have a corrupted download. Make sure you don't download the game from non official places.

Play through her story.
I use the gg drive link in this thread so i dont think the problem is the source

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wonder how to make a snooze function?!
Trust me, don't lightly 'bop' her on the head. I won't say why, though surprising her like that with my cock in her mouth was not the best plan, but I wasn't awake yet, and I really wasn't thinking!
Android + Lin morning blowjobs will absolutely happen. It was actually the first thing I thought of when I made Android as the second maid.

She just needs to do a blowjob first as a part of her story.
It can't be far behind, she is already showing of that lewd mouth of hers in the lobby for goodness sake! (I honestly thought those two things would be directly linked).

Reactions: aolli and Runey

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So, the only girl I find an issue with unlocking a Trait with is Ashley because her "Thigh job" related trait can only be improved on days she's in the shower.

Reactions: Runey

Reysus

Jul 6, 2017
In the intro it say that there are two new Lucy event but it need a code for that, is a patreon code or something, and is posible that someone can give it to me pls?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I've been considering making a website, although I'm not entirely sure if I should yet. But here's something I've come up with.

What exactly would be its content? So far I can imagine preview images like you sometimes put out here and links to the current public version. Everything else I could think of is covered by the patreon page I guess. Unless it gets to the point where patreon shuts your project down for whatever reaseon.
Other than that I could maybe see something blog-like. It really depends on what you want to put on a website and if that content makes it viable.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What exactly would be its content? So far I can imagine preview images like you sometimes put out here and links to the current public version. Everything else I could think of is covered by the patreon page I guess. Unless it gets to the point where patreon shuts your project down for whatever reaseon.
Other than that I could maybe see something blog-like. It really depends on what you want to put on a website and if that content makes it viable.
Yeah, that's sort of the issue. All public downloads (from the Patreon page) would be on the website. As well as some patch notes, updates, etc. But the more I think about it, the more work it's starting to sound like.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes