• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just out of curosity if every girl will be able to be pregnant then what about Android,becouse it would be fun and interesting to see what it will be like for her considering that she is not actual living organism,would the player need to buy some kind of new upgrades for her to make it possible and.....,well its best to know everything there is to know about possible/impossible pregnancy of Android and possible/impossible child that could be born from it
You'll have to follow her story and find out :)

Do you mean pregnancy happens after you complete every character's story (so, complete the stories for all characters before any pregnancy) or after you complete each character's story (I finish Lin's story, so now I can get her pregnant, even though I haven't finished anyone else's story)?
It was originally going to be pregnancy after you complete that character's story line, but I realized that wouldn't fix anything. So pregnancy will only happen once you beat every character's story.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thinking about what to do is definitely part of development.
The first, and frankly most important part, all the artistic and programming skills in the word won't get you anywhere without an idea.
At some point in the game it is stated that half-elves have even less rights than elves, iirc.
Not so much less, but if they can hide their ears they can pass as human, but if they are discovered, then they are treated no better than any other elf. But our kids could be home schooled, and never even have to leave the mansion if they don't want.

...That said, I vote cyborg! If Android is set up for fully human kids, then those eggs would have had to have been 'borrowed' from another woman (or several, could be Ellen, Sophia, or any of his other servants), meaning she would not be the 'bio-mom'.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Probably better off putting this on his patreon page but I'll drop it here for now. I noticed some events in the images, particularly with 2 elves (one looks like or is Jin) and the other appears to have powers of some sort and has red eyes. One event in question is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Are these actually in game or is it a branch off another story event?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Probably better off putting this on his patreon page but I'll drop it here for now. I noticed some events in the images, particularly with 2 elves (one looks like or is Jin) and the other appears to have powers of some sort and has red eyes. One event in question is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Are these actually in game or is it a branch off another story event?
That is a non canon event apart of Violet's story, whom is a non canon character who doesn't exist. She's basically a mod. You can add her by inputing the code: spinningtv

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I've been meaning to ask i dunno if you already addressed this somewhere, i couldn't find it. But do you have any plans/ideas at the moment about the next game you are thinking of doing? I am not sure how far off we are from the ending of Harem Hotel but i can see a lot of potential for the next game you eventually do. I guess it depends entirely on what you want and what the fans want.

Personally with all the elves introduced, non-canon Violet story, succubus outfits, cat-girl outfits, i was wondering if the next game would go more so in that direction? Having more non-human girls in the game is definitely intriguing for me. Of course there are certain limitations i don't expect you to be able to do a lamia or anything like that i dunno if that is even possible, but doing cat-girls, bunny-girls, elves, succubi, vampires, oni, etc... seems very plausible and easy just adding horns, ears, eyes, etc... And of course we can have normal human girls as well, nothing stops us from that.

Anyway just food for thought, whatever ideas you have for the next game and if you have them at all at the moment i am all on board. I really like Harem Hotel, the direction you are taking and the way you interact with fans i'd play and support your next game regardless of what it ends up being.

Cheers.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I've been meaning to ask i dunno if you already addressed this somewhere, i couldn't find it. But do you have any plans/ideas at the moment about the next game you are thinking of doing? I am not sure how far off we are from the ending of Harem Hotel but i can see a lot of potential for the next game you eventually do. I guess it depends entirely on what you want and what the fans want.

Personally with all the elves introduced, non-canon Violet story, succubus outfits, cat-girl outfits, i was wondering if the next game would go more so in that direction? Having more non-human girls in the game is definitely intriguing for me. Of course there are certain limitations i don't expect you to be able to do a lamia or anything like that i dunno if that is even possible, but doing cat-girls, bunny-girls, elves, succubi, vampires, oni, etc... seems very plausible and easy just adding horns, ears, eyes, etc... And of course we can have normal human girls as well, nothing stops us from that.

Anyway just food for thought, whatever ideas you have for the next game and if you have them at all at the moment i am all on board. I really like Harem Hotel, the direction you are taking and the way you interact with fans i'd play and support your next game regardless of what it ends up being.

Cheers.
Thank you so much!

I definitely want to make as many games as possible! I would love to turn this into a long running career. I know Honey Select and Renpy very well, so I may stick with that my second game, but maybe not my third. I'm not exactly sure what my next game will be, but I would like it to be sprite based so tons of customization can be introduced.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Thank you so much!

I definitely want to make as many games as possible! I would love to turn this into a long running career. I know Honey Select and Renpy very well, so I may stick with that my second game, but maybe not my third. I'm not exactly sure what my next game will be, but I would like it to be sprite based so tons of customization can be introduced.
Yea, this is definitely a very lucrative business especially when you are among the top developers and have amassed a big following. Any game you make will surely pay out in the end. Personally i think it's best to stick with this format for the next game, IMO it makes your game more unique and it stands out from the rest and you've opened a ton of possibilities for different customization. I haven't actually seen a game that has any of the girls that look quite like yours, which is so refreshing on a forum that constantly puts out games where i see just copy paste of the same girl models over and over with only different hairs and sometimes, not even that....

However after the 3rd game you could definitely switch it out around to keep it more fresh, as it is now i feel you should stick with this, since IMO you only just tapped into the endless possibilities this type of game can offer.

Take care.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
YO RUNEY THIS GAME IS LIT AF GOOD FUCKIN WORK

I have no criticisms. Will you be able to buy Jin in the future? Would be nice to see Lin unprogramming the whore out of her and transforming her into a nice maid.
Thank you!

Coming in v0.6! And currently a part of the the betas.

@Runey you should just collab with @Jikei and break the internet with a crossover sequel.
I've actually suggested to him we do a crossover thing using each other's characters. But it didn't go anywhere.

edit: Maybe for an april fools event, we just swap universes.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Oh nice, i was definitely hoping we get Jin as a maid at some point, but why would anyone want to unprogram the whore out of her? Seems kind out counterproductive to the overall game :ROFLMAO:

I think slutty characters are the best kind honestly, the ones that lust over the main character and are not afraid to show it. It's the reason Ashley is my favorite despite the fact that her physical appearance is the complete opposite of what i like. She is short, doesn't have big boobs, is a blonde(redheads ftw), doesn't have dark skin(think of Nefari from Mythic Manor) but i just lover her personality, her crazy obsessive nature totally won me over.

Her drugging the main character just so she could have tons of baby-making sex with him was amazing, made me like her even more, because i totally went, yea that's exactly what Ashley would do lol.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Hey, I discovered that a lot of things are getting planned for the side characters and that some scenes with Juliet will be added. Will those scenes/events be repetitive or will they be only triggerable once and then only repeatable in the gallery?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Thank you so much!

I'd really like to see you trying even more ambitious stuff for your next games, though that would probably require you to either learn 3D modeling or painting or to find an artist to cover that field of expertise.
If you learnt how to create your own art assets you'd be unstoppable!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey, I discovered that a lot of things are getting planned for the side characters and that some scenes with Juliet will be added. Will those scenes/events be repetitive or will they be only triggerable once and then only repeatable in the gallery?
At the moment, it's unlikely Juliet will have repeatable events. In fact, she's proven very hard to write for, so I'm not sure how much content she'll be getting.

Hi.

I need help!!

How can I fix the problem with the black background in some scenes???

Sorry for my english.
Have you downloaded @bossapplesauce 's compressed version? I believe that version has been compressed so much to the point that transparency has been removed from some images.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Have you downloaded @bossapplesauce 's compressed version? I believe that version has been compressed so much to the point that transparency has been removed from some images.
If the compressed version continues to cause issues for players, why not edit the opening post and remove it?

Just message a staff member or moderator and they can fix that for you.

Downloads.jpg

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes