aolli

Nov 15, 2018
...And like Aolli said, it's less creepy if she is the one asking for anything sexy first. Maybe the first hint is that she messes up learning her maid skills, and she asks to be spanked as punishment. After some time, you go to spank her again and she isn't wearing panties, and so on... :devilish:
Have her mess up on purpose and get annoyed that MC doesn't punish her the same way he punishes the other maids....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Have her mess up on purpose and get annoyed that MC doesn't punish her the same way he punishes the other maids....
Exactly! Especially after she starts to overhear stories from them talking to each other! Like the dungeon! :devilish:
I see Lin or Android being the one to first let it slip. :sneaky:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe Lin could do most of the corrupting, or in this case, 'inspiring'.
It would make her a mix of Lin and Maria. IDK, anything is better than another 'princess'. At least Maria has a good work ethic.

Most of it could happen while she was working/training with the other two maids, and they let some kinky things slip, not realizing they should not say things like that, or just forgetting it.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
When I finished Autumn's story in the current version, it said that more would be coming for her in version 0.6. I guess that will be just one event based on what I read from the Patreon post. :cry:

I guess it is understandable with all the side character events and bar being added.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Maybe the first hint is that she messes up learning her maid skills, and she asks to be spanked as punishment. After some time, you go to spank her again and she isn't wearing panties, and so on... :devilish:
This reminds of that fetish episode of American Dad, where Francine wants to be spanked and demands to "take the punishment" for all of Steves fuckups (which she intentionally causes).

In closing, I would also like to go on record and say having a sister who is diligent enough to work for what she wants, and not another diva who is expecting to be waited on hand and foot, having everything handed to her. Personally, I think we have enough of them in the place right now. ;)
On the point of the sisters behaviour, which popular *dere type are we missing currently?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
On the point of the sisters behaviour, which popular *dere type are we missing currently?
Most of them are represented already.

Bakadere, a.k.a. .
Byoukidere (sick), but I don't really want one.
Darudere - super lazy.
Deredere - this fits the adoring sister type.
Hajidere - is very nervous and embarrassed around their crush. They will easily blush near their love interest, and might even feint from being so bashful.
Hinedere - cynical.
Nyadere - Felicity kind of fits this one, but she is the himedere.

We also don't really have a big sister type. The deredere could be the housewife type. Android is kind of the Magical Girlfriend type.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Bakadere, a.k.a. .
Darudere - super lazy.
Hajidere - is very nervous and embarrassed around their crush. They will easily blush near their love interest, and might even feint from being so bashful.
Hinedere - cynical.

We also don't really have a big sister type. The deredere could be the housewife type. Android is kind of the Magical Girlfriend type.
I would imagine MC's little sister to be a bratty type. Much like Ellen was when she first joined the Hotel under MC's grandfather.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

Bakadere, a.k.a. .
Darudere - super lazy.
Hinedere - cynical.

Stop. No more Japanese terms. Shit is making my brain hurt. Little sister should either be an innocent goody-two-shoes that we corrupt the fuck out of or a downright evil little witch who's out to fuck everyone over. Wouldn't say no to an aloof goth girl who secretly just wants someone to accept her either, but I'm not sure how well that would fit in the current cast.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I imagine either bratty characters are Runeys favourites or it's somehow easier to write a story including this type of behaviour :D
It does give you more room for story progression and character development. The loving types have a tendency to end up as background characters. Not to mention, 'broken' characters are more interesting in a lot of ways. I have just never been that fond of that type myself, they feel more like antagonists than love interests, and like I said, it feels like that base is well covered. (Maybe it was because I had a bratty sister, they really don't interest me). :p

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Stop. No more Japanese terms. Shit is making my brain hurt. Little sister should either be an innocent goody-two-shoes that we corrupt the fuck out of or a downright evil little witch who's out to fuck everyone over. Wouldn't say no to an aloof goth girl who secretly just wants someone to accept her either, but I'm not sure how well that would fit in the current cast.
It does give you more room for story progression and character development. The loving types have a tendency to end up as background characters. Not to mention, 'broken' characters are more interesting in a lot of ways. I have just never been that fond of that type myself, they feel more like antagonists than love interests, and like I said, it feels like that base is well covered. (Maybe it was because I had a bratty sister, they really don't interest me). :p
Are they bratty? I'm not sure if my definition of a brat is the same.

I would classify a brat as making things harder than they need to be. Like a child begging over and over again for a toy after a parent told them No 5 times already. Being an evil little sister also sounds very interesting.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Are they bratty? I'm not sure if my definition of a brat is the same.

I would classify a brat as making things harder than they need to be. Like a child begging over and over again for a toy after a parent told them No 5 times already. Being an evil little sister also sounds very interesting.
Well, begging isn't bad, if it's for her big brother to spank her or something similar. :devilish: Maybe she is a secret masochist. A bit of a cross between Lin and Kali, but with a bit more fire in her demands to be dominated (once she awakens to that). If so, then she could start bratty, because that got her punished at home, and she wants more of it now... That could work. :unsure: This also works with DrFog's idea of us corrupting her, as we start with her love of being punished, and evolve it into something more...! This is pretty good, it works most of our ideas together into one cute package! :ROFLMAO:

However, I think that definition "making things harder than they need to be" fits everyone I listed. Though, in Kali's case, her resistance is purely a token, and solely for role play, she likes being dominated, so she acts a bit bratty to 'deserve it' (example being the exhibition sex scene), token remnants of her 'tsundere' personality. Luckily, most of them are starting to come around.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh man, I just thought of something funny, the sister loves to beg to get spanked, or whatever, and will even do it during embarrassing times, like in front of other people. :devilish:
Guess that would also make her a bit of a natural exhibitionist. :sneaky:

She come up, tugging on his sleeve while he is trying to talk to a guest, or someone even more important, like the slave guy. "Big brother, Big brother, spank me, spank me! You said you were going to spank me later, it's later now! Come on, can we, can we now?" :LOL:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
"Big brother, Big brother, spank me, spank me! You said you were going to spank me later, it's later now! Come on, can we, can we now?"
Oh my. If this dialogue really ends up in the game there need to be some more mature moments for her as well. I can't help but imagine this with the sound of a 10 year old. And this definetly misses any of my fetishes.
Just my opinion, though. Nothing else to see here.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes