TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What are the gifts for? How do i get the Girls angry and are there any events when you buy them?
You have to be rude to them, or do things they don't like (enough times in a row to get their affection to -#s). The only time I had that happen was with Autumn, hard to avoid with her.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
What are the gifts for? How do i get the Girls angry and are there any events when you buy them?
The gifts are to smooth things over if you upset one of the girls. Gifts can only be purchased if they are angry with you. Once you purchase a gift, you have the option of giving it to the girl in their room. Once this occurs, you can continue with their story normally.

Feb 3, 2018
I would have posted this awhile ago when it was relevant, but I have been busy. Too busy to write when the discussion was actually taking place. A while back, a small discussion over the possibility of the MC’s sister joining the hotel erupted. Since I think the earliest we could possibly see her implementation is 0.7, I’ll give my full opinion after 0.6 is released to see if it warrants to be discarded or amended. It will all hinder on Ellen I think.

I do want to say, I support the inclusion of a “little sister” character. It’s the only trope not really explored in the game yet. I just have my concerns over whether the “third maid” idea is the right direction. I think she should be treated as more of a co-owner of the Hotel. I will not be fully explaining myself until I see if Ellen fills that story-telling role in 0.6.
Go on with your discussion about other things, and pretend this was a few pages back.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I would have posted this awhile ago when it was relevant, but I have been busy. Too busy to write when the discussion was actually taking place. A while back, a small discussion over the possibility of the MC’s sister joining the hotel erupted. Since I think the earliest we could possibly see her implementation is 0.7, I’ll give my full opinion after 0.6 is released to see if it warrants to be discarded or amended. It will all hinder on Ellen I think.

I do want to say, I support the inclusion of a “little sister” character. It’s the only trope not really explored in the game yet. I just have my concerns over whether the “third maid” idea is the right direction. I think she should be treated as more of a co-owner of the Hotel. I will not be fully explaining myself until I see if Ellen fills that story-telling role in 0.6.
Go on with your discussion about other things, and pretend this was a few pages back.
A new character will likely not be included until at minimum v0.9.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Am I wrong, or can you only search members in specific threads, not key words?
You just type whatever you're searching for in the search bar and then select "this thread only." The member search is just to refine the results further if you're looking for something specific. Like, if I wanted to search everything you've posted about 0.6, I would just search "0.6" , hit "this thread only" and then type "Runey" into the member bar.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

The maid thing would depend on a number of factors, primarily the sister's situation. Such as if she is broke, and is looking for a job, or if she is going to her big brother for a handout.

The main problem with it, is that the MC has a number of people already living there for free, and it would be kind of messed up to make his sister work, when he has these other girls living there rent free. On the other hand, most of them are having sex with him, and sister would not be at first (I assume).

The best way I see it would be to have the sister demand that he let her work of the rent, and refuse to live there for free (something that could inspire the other freeloaders). Even if you do consider her a part owner (though she was not in the will), he does things around the place (in theory), so she would still be willing to do her part.

In closing, I would also like to go on record and say having a sister who is diligent enough to work for what she wants, and not another diva who is expecting to be waited on hand and foot, having everything handed to her. Personally, I think we have enough of them in the place right now. ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The maid thing would depend on a number of factors, primarily the sister's situation. Such as if she is broke, and is looking for a job, or if she is going to her big brother for a handout.

The main problem with it, is that the MC has a number of people already living there for free, and it would be kind of messed up to make his sister work, when he has these other girls living there rent free. On the other hand, most of them are having sex with him, and sister would not be at first (I assume).

The best way I see it would be to have the sister demand that he let her work of the rent, and refuse to live there for free (something that could inspire the other freeloaders). Even if you do consider her a part owner (though she was not in the will), he does things around the place (in theory), so she would still be willing to do her part.

In closing, I would also like to go on record and say having a sister who is diligent enough to work for what she wants, and not another diva who is expecting to be waited on hand and foot, having everything handed to her. Personally, I think we have enough of them in the place right now. ;)
There has been a lot of talks about girls asking if they could live there rent free, but there money hasn't run out. So they're all still paying rent.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

What the sister doesn't know won't hurt her. It's not like we have to put disclaimers up saying that half the hotel is staying there for free because they're our personal sex toys. Nah, I think she'll come crawling to us begging us to let her stay there for some reason, and we'll be like, fine, prepare your anus.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
What the sister doesn't know won't hurt her. It's not like we have to put disclaimers up saying that half the hotel is staying there for free because they're our personal sex toys. Nah, I think she'll come crawling to us begging us to let her stay there for some reason, and we'll be like, fine, prepare your anus.
I know it's cliche as fuck, but I like it when the little sister takes the initiative, seems less creepy. Would prefer it if she started living there and just happened to stumble on the litteral clusterfuck that's going on and decided she want's in.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I know it's cliche as fuck, but I like it when the little sister takes the initiative, seems less creepy. Would prefer it if she started living there and just happened to stumble on the litteral clusterfuck that's going on and decided she want's in.
I was thinking the same thing. When the discussion came back a couple minutes ago I thought "Sheesh, it's sure going to be very creepy if MC is suddenly hitting on his little sister. I couldn't see him doing that."

If the sister was a little pervert, then it would make more sense.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

There has been a lot of talks about girls asking if they could live there rent free, but there money hasn't run out. So they're all still paying rent.
TheDevian makes some really good points.

At some point their money will run out and half the girls will be living there for free. This could cause some contention in the hotel with everyone wanting free rent. This will definitely have to be resolved at some point.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Even if they are still paying, it's the point, he is willing to let them stay for free, so it isn't likely he would force his sister to work. If we do the maid thing, I just like the idea of her forcing us to let her work there. I like that go-get-it, want to make it on her own two hands, kind of attitude better than someone who just expects everything to be given to her.
...And like Aolli said, it's less creepy if she is the one asking for anything sexy first. Maybe the first hint is that she messes up learning her maid skills, and she asks to be spanked as punishment. After some time, you go to spank her again and she isn't wearing panties, and so on... :devilish:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
TheDevian makes some really good points.

At some point their money will run out and half the girls will be living there for free. This could cause some contention in the hotel with everyone wanting free rent. This will definitely have to be resolved at some point.
This was why I originally figured most of them would end up as maids. :sneaky::whistle::devilish:

Reactions: passerbyR34

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
You are too funny my friend! :)

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes