TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to level up Ashley's thighjob stat? I'm at level 1 right now, but I can't find an option to do it again with her...
IIRC, that is in the shower. You have to catch her there in the mornings, it's either random, or each girl gets one day. Not paid enough attention to that, I know the girl in the lobby is on a schedule.

Reactions: aolli and DrFog

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
IIRC, that is in the shower. You have to catch her there in the mornings, it's either random, or each girl gets one day. Not paid enough attention to that, I know the girl in the lobby is on a schedule.
Damn your right. Fuck, this is going to take a while...

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn your right. Fuck, this is going to take a while...
Yeah, at least 10 weeks, it's one of many skills I did not fill for her either.
That said, that and foot jobs are not really my thing anyway, so I didn't do much beyond unlocking it on any of the girls who have it, maybe once 'thigh master' becomes a trait I will for Kali at least.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
True, Lin is a very good girl, but Android is best girl. Lin's probably 2nd best girl. Felicity on the other hand is lucky if she makes 4th. How anyone can choose Felicity over Emma is beyond me.
Kali is a pretty nice girl too, but Maria is a 'bad girl', and she likes it! :devilish:

Reactions: DrFog

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
I am going to stand away from "The Incest Debate", because I am not really into it. If it's in a game and it's unavoidable in the game,I can close my eyes and keep clicking until it's over. I just have to remind myself that the people on the screen aren't a real people but just a picture created by artist and they aren't really related, because they don't actually exit. But I prefer if it's avoidable. But I want to say something about Femdom Mode Android, Instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry. for the long post that makes no sense. Again. Why am I doing this?
what are you talking about i'm sure i don't remember android dominating the mc

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
You are so wrong.

And yes I'm also having issues.
Sorry to throw this back to hairstyles again (I'm late to the party, I know), but this is basically the essence of ponytail and simply unbeatable.

Regarding the best girl it's just so simple. Emma and Felicity are near the top of that list, because of kemonomimi and... what? Your Daddy doesn't give you the attention you so badly crave for? Why, of course you can have it from me, you are good girls after all.

Reactions: TheDevian and aolli

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Sorry to throw this back to hairstyles again (I'm late to the party, I know), but this is basically the essence of ponytail and simply unbeatable.

Regarding the best girl it's just so simple. Emma and Felicity are near the top of that list, because of kemonomimi and... what? Your Daddy doesn't give you the attention you so badly crave for? Why, of course you can have it from me, you are good girls after all.
Im glad a least one person round here has good taste.

Reactions: Construct
4.70 star(s) 443 Votes