Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Since we got to see Ashley's mom, will we eventually get to meet Lin's older sister?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Since we got to see Ashley's mom, will we eventually get to meet Lin's older sister?
Actually you had a brief scene with her already. She was the one with white hair and ninja mask peeking around the corner at you. Wondering what it would feel like, if she was filled with your baby batter in her...…...Lol!!……...Or maybe not.
The answer is yes, there's enough mention and fuss in game, that it will eventually make it's way in...……….Peace!!

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Sometimes it's okay to have some fun. Told Lin that my new title was "Sorcerer of the Council of Eight" and I'm loving it.
nice i like that someone has got Lin to call them something that isnt the usual master,daddy or big brother lol

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
...now I'm just wondering if we'll eventually be able to request/order Lin (or anybody else, for that matter) to wake us up via taking care of morning wood, possible in a variety of methods

Reactions: Runey and ChrisAS

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
...now I'm just wondering if we'll eventually be able to request/order Lin (or anybody else, for that matter) to wake us up via taking care of morning wood, possible in a variety of methods
well lin would be the best choice as your personal maid i guess

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
nice i like that someone has got Lin to call them something that isnt the usual master,daddy or big brother lol
Even though I like those terms sometimes, I'm with you on the choice Brother.
I ended up having her call me, My Love. Kind of gave a love relationship feel to it, even if some parts didn't quite go along, not enough though to break my game play......Lol!!
Although, an interesting side effect, was when she was sick, the other one also had to call me that...Lol!!
Thanks for reminding me Brother, I'm going to try different more interesting names now...…...Peace!!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Actually you had a brief scene with her already. She was the one with white hair and ninja mask peeking around the corner at you. Wondering what it would feel like, if she was filled with your baby batter in her...…...Lol!!……...Or maybe not.
The answer is yes, there's enough mention and fuss in game, that it will eventually make it's way in...……….Peace!!
I was wondering who that was, but why a ninja mask. Is Lin's sister and maybe Lin part of an elf ninja clan *Naruto music*

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I was wondering who that was, but why a ninja mask. Is Lin's sister and maybe Lin part of an elf ninja clan *Naruto music*
That girl is not Lin's sister. She's a new character being added in v0.2

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I think she's the previously mentioned robot maid.

I'm guessing the door behind the receptionist is the robotics workshop where she was made? Dunno why you wouldn't be allowed to look in there though.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think she's the previously mentioned robot maid.

I'm guessing the door behind the receptionist is the robotics workshop where she was made? Dunno why you wouldn't be allowed to look in there though.
;) You'll see exactly why in v0.2

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It isvalso stated that the new robot maid is fully functional and is programmed in many techniques.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
[QUOTE="
-one wednesday Ellen gets fed up with Lin's constant days off and as punishment, she goes to Lin's room and forces her to repaint the outer walls of the hotel immediately, not giving her a chance to change out of her leafy outfit. Then maybe it gets snagged on a bush or something and she's forced to finish painting naked, in the view of everyone passing by the building
[/QUOTE]

Yes i know "there are no bad ideas" BUT Ellen is no the boss and in my play through i gave her the Wednesdays off.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes