• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KnightOfRen

Sep 25, 2018
Hi, first of all GREAT game, loving it.

I don’t have the Lucy hotel event in my main game. Is there a “flag” to turn this on? I’ve got her on the rerun but want to continue with my main save.

Cheers

KoR

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi, first of all GREAT game, loving it.

I don’t have the Lucy hotel event in my main game. Is there a “flag” to turn this on? I’ve got her on the rerun but want to continue with my main save.

Cheers

KoR
You may need to increase your friendship with Kali to get Lucy to join Kali's room. Unless you mean sex?

Is that maria beach scenes image official? Are you putting something like that into the game Runey? Cause that would be awesome.
Yes, that picture is already in game. You can take Maria to the beach for Exhibitionism training.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is that maria beach scenes image official? Are you putting something like that into the game Runey? Cause that would be awesome.
Maria already has beach scenes in the game. The same as the image you see in lains post. mariab.png
And that post is about Lains . (I think?)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That is not the image i meant. I mean the one that shows how many events completed.
This one

I could be wrong but I believe that is something @Maim Lain is working on, a mod maybe or the walkthrough.
I don't know your better waiting for Lain to respond instead of me wasting your time with guesswork.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I could do that, but I believe that would be very confusing. I could for instance make a "Complete" trait at the versions current max friendship... But people will assume you explored the whole character and she's done.

I think the way it's handled right now is best. Once you're at the max friendship for that version, you're notified you're done for now, and more will be added.
A one-time notification isn't great, though, you can easily forget who's done and who isn't. I agree that a trait isn't a good idea, but I think a UI element would be. Something like this maybe?
Screenshot from 2018-10-30 10-17-38.png
Just something so you can tell if you've finished that girl yet or not.

Reactions: Runey

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
That is not the image i meant. I mean the one that shows how many events completed.
that is something @Maim Lain is working on, a mod maybe or the walkthrough.
It's both! It's an in-game walkthrough mod. All the images I posted (pics with gray backgrounds) are from the mod so they aren't in the normal game. It let's you see the requirements for scenes, track your progress to see how close you are to meeting the requirements, and tells you if you've already seen a scene or not so you can know if you've watched all of them. I should have it finished at the end of this week.

guide_dungeon.png screenshot0003.png

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's both! It's an in-game walkthrough mod. All the images I posted (pics with gray backgrounds) are from the mod so they aren't in the normal game. It let's you see the requirements for scenes, track your progress to see how close you are to meeting the requirements, and tells you if you've already seen a scene or not so you can know if you've watched all of them. I should have it finished at the end of this week.
Awesome! Looks good, nice work @Maim Lain

Reactions: Maid Lain
Oct 23, 2018
Is there actually a way to get fun in shower with Felicity ?
She Always reject me :-(
i belive so far you can only get a fj and some oldfashioned sex from her in her room nothing else ... but i bet we get content for the twins (and others probably) in a future update only runey knows for sure

Goemon

Oct 10, 2018
Really loving the game! One thing pissing me off, and that's Maria! She is trying to get with girls I haven't been with yet! Don't make me kick your ass out!

All jokes aside, I'm a fan. Can't wait for more!

D

Deleted member 510239

Anyone else having issues with the 4.2 APK? 4.0 installed no problem, but 4.2 won't install for me at all.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes