Oct 23, 2018
You brought them up, but buying her a gift should get the option back. The gifts are, as Runey said, the way you apologize and start their story back up.
my issue is more that the only option i get from kalis sis is "back" (probably because i didn't have a go while at their dad's place) not sure if that should be this way or if i just f'ed up somewhere

Oct 23, 2018
You have to be rude to them to decrease affection. Sounds like you're a great boyfriend! Obedience acts the same as affection.

Of course! You can't have a religious girl without a nun outfit!
first thanks for charming but i am not xD i am just very well aware how sweettalking works , it is a good skill to have in any situation a bit verbal bribing here and there xD

and for the nun confirmation, i love you dude xD ...

are you actually planning on more outfits for existing characters or toys? i can kind of see kali as a fan of stuff similar to the bad dragon brand ... i probably am asking way to much from th enjoyment and questioning how it goes on

Reactions: Runey

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
my issue is more that the only option i get from kalis sis is "back" (probably because i didn't have a go while at their dad's place) not sure if that should be this way or if i just f'ed up somewhere
Oh you said with her sis. I'm sorry I misread you. No, I did have a go at their dad's. I think her content is simply limited and will be explored further in later updates.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That's intended. The only options you could possibly have with her is "Let's have some fun" and "Back". But you can only have fun with her if you chose to have sex with her in the first place.

first thanks for charming but i am not XD i am just very well aware how sweettalking works , it is a good skill to have in any situation a bit verbal bribing here and there XD

and for the nun confirmation, i love you dude XD ...

are you actually planning on more outfits for existing characters or toys? i can kind of see kali as a fan of stuff similar to the bad dragon brand ... i probably am asking way to much from th enjoyment and questioning how it goes on
I definitely have plans on adding more outfits. Everything is just down to priority for the update.

Reactions: Baharomont

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
That's intended. The only options you could possibly have with her is "Let's have some fun" and "Back". But you can only have fun with her if you chose to have sex with her in the first place.
Oh... well then, I guess I played the wrong save, because I know I had done both.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Oh... well then, I guess I played the wrong save, because I know I had done both.
If you had sex with Lucia in v0.3, it didn't count. The flag to see whether or not you had sex with her was created in v0.4, and was a mistake on my end. Sorry about that.

You can type: lucyfucked = True in the console to have access to "Let's have some fun" in Kali's room.

Reactions: Baharomont
Oct 23, 2018
well ... i did screw up that option than ... dang ... means i have to check if i have a safe wich is before that to fix it ... if we won't get another/different way to get in her panties

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If you had sex with Lucia in v0.3, it didn't count. The flag to see whether or not you had sex with her was created in v0.4, and was a mistake on my end. Sorry about that.

You can type: lucyfucked = True in the console to have access to "Let's have some fun" in Kali's room.
Oh, ok, I'll try that then, thanks. You have the console default enabled or do I have to unren?

Oct 23, 2018

means on android it would be entered how exactly ? o.o

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Oh, ok, I'll try that then, thanks. You have the console default enabled or do I have to unren?
Unren is required.

means on android it would be entered how exactly ? o.o
Sorry, I have no clue how to do anything on Android haha. Mac is similar to PC, so troubleshooting there is easy, but Android is a whole other thing.

Oct 23, 2018
now i wish there was a cheat for that xD currently not having access to my pc is a trouble ...

there won't be a possible chance of some magic happening for that ending up as a simple cheat or so? or giving another opportunity e.g. when kali is in the shower

(btw while spying lucy also doesn't show even when kali is not having "a good time"

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
now i wish there was a cheat for that XD currently not having access to my pc is a trouble ...

there won't be a possible chance of some magic happening for that ending up as a simple cheat or so? or giving another opportunity e.g. when kali is in the shower

(btw while spying lucy also doesn't show even when kali is not having "a good time"
Spy Cams will most likely have an overhaul in v0.5

And sure, I can make a cheat for that, it's easy enough. It'll be in the next version.

Oct 23, 2018
Spy Cams will most likely have an overhaul in v0.5
And sure, I can make a cheat for that, it's easy enough. It'll be in the next version.
hope it ends up being like the truestory cheat ... because from my 2 saves i know the one is nearly maxed out on everything ... and the other one not a clue
sure for pc it's easy .... give me probably 2hours on a pc and thanks to skippage done , on android as it doesn't perform as good it would take probably a day or two ... wich is horrible for making such a tiny mistake

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So, in the lobby, Lin just asked me "do you have to have butt-sex?".
Now, my answer would obviously be "yes, absolutely", but I think this was meant to be "do you want to have"?
Besides, there's no option do put that into action then, so maybe it's unfinished?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Discovered a bug. I dont know if it was mentioned already though. In the maria and ellen scene in the spa, in the image where maria is standing out of camera shot and you just see her legs. It looks like two different images super imposed on top of each other. The top half of marias legs have an extra set of legs, and the chest area of ellen also have a secondary imgae over the top of it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So, in the lobby, Lin just asked me "do you have to have butt-sex?".
Now, my answer would obviously be "yes, absolutely", but I think this was meant to be "do you want to have"?
Besides, there's no option do put that into action then, so maybe it's unfinished?
Thanks! I fixed that typo.

Discovered a bug. I dont know if it was mentioned already though. In the maria and ellen scene in the spa, in the image where maria is standing out of camera shot and you just see her legs. It looks like two different images super imposed on top of each other. The top half of marias legs have an extra set of legs, and the chest area of ellen also have a secondary imgae over the top of it.
It's not really a bug... More of an engine rendering issue... I hate it. Honey Select has it's issues as a rendering engine. It's supposed to be light refraction.

Rise7

May 16, 2017
Only if you are willing to pay :D
This is not a pay site even if you were joking, its a free to get, so if he would like cheats i'm all willing to give it to him since this thread does not seem to be a reliable source for cheat codes.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes