• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
What is required to unlock the sleep with Lin/Android thing unlocked? Just realized that it was missing from my last playthrough. Is it related to the dungeon or exhibitionism, perhaps? I hardly did any of that.
Have you clicked on the door at night to see if they are unlocked yet? If not, I feel like both are things that are events that occur during their normal progression.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Have you clicked on the door at night to see if they are unlocked yet? If not, I feel like both are things that are events that occur during their normal progression.
I clicked the door a couple of times here and there, but got the message "I'm too tired". Have completed the story with all the girls, still the same message (just tried it now).

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I clicked the door a couple of times here and there, but got the message "I'm too tired". Have completed the story with all the girls, still the same message (just tried it now).
I don't feel like the domination room was necessary to unlock it, but it could be related to outfits. I played this game for the first time last update, and just kept my save, so I didn't have to replay and don't recall the specific trigger. The first time it happens one of them just kinda, shows up in your room and asks to sleep with you for whatever reason, I don't recall what exactly triggered it.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I don't feel like the domination room was necessary to unlock it, but it could be related to outfits. I played this game for the first time last update, and just kept my save, so I didn't have to replay and don't recall the specific trigger. The first time it happens one of them just kinda, shows up in your room and asks to sleep with you for whatever reason, I don't recall what exactly triggered it.
Well, both girls have shown up to sleep in my room. Didn't unlock it. And I have bought all outfits, and given them where I could. Let me just try unlocking the dungeon and see if that helps... Okay, unlocked it and did the first scene with Lin (this gave me friendship level 17) and she shows up in my room again to sleep with me. Got friendship level 18 next morning. And it unlocked the sleep with Lin/Andi option.

Guess the dungeon isn't 100% optional since it gave friendship levels. Actually thought I had maxed Lin's friendship.

Edit: And now that high elf shows up. Guess there's more story to do :)

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Huh. I thought this was fixed... This issue is very odd. But yes, I think this has something to do with sleeping with someone? Or having someone being your alarm? More info would help.
For me, I have Lin as my alarm and I can get mail if I click on the bed to sleep, but not if I click on the door and sleep with someone.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Game crashes (total freeze, not error) when I get to Emma holding my dick after watching her masturbate. Tried multiple times, same thing instantly when it comes to the "It's Pulsating, gross"

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
How i get maria anal? i can't
iirc it has something to do with the progression of her camshows, but maybe you're missing something like a toy or an outfit that you have to buy to increase some stat first.

Oct 23, 2018
so .... i just finished the current build ... all who can wear the slut outfits are submissive and stuff .... even finished the twins/clones

i did like it ... bot to much stiry but fir my taste also not to low amount

pros to me are:
- the android
- big and tiny boobs
- elves (how can one not love that)
- incest possibility
- plenty fetishes
- no corruption but seduction
- girls for every taste
- interactive ( upgrades, outfits and toys .... )

con's to me personally are :
- to low footscenes and they are technically identical in the main part
- maria can't be turned into a full cumslut
- only very few ellen scenes
- you can't get autumn or the other named girls to the hotel (yet i assume)
- to low watersports
- a bit low "change and stay" (lins blonde or ashleys brown)
- no "milfs" (can't count the tiny bit with ellen)

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
There's a walkthrough? Where?
The walkthrough is here >

Game crashes (total freeze, not error) when I get to Emma holding my dick after watching her masturbate. Tried multiple times, same thing instantly when it comes to the "It's Pulsating, gross"
Sounds like you have a terrible computer, or high CPU/Ram usage when you were going through that animation. Since it's looping 21 1920x1080 pictures every second or so, it can be taxing.

Well, both girls have shown up to sleep in my room. Didn't unlock it. And I have bought all outfits, and given them where I could. Let me just try unlocking the dungeon and see if that helps... Okay, unlocked it and did the first scene with Lin (this gave me friendship level 17) and she shows up in my room again to sleep with me. Got friendship level 18 next morning. And it unlocked the sleep with Lin/Andi option.

Guess the dungeon isn't 100% optional since it gave friendship levels. Actually thought I had maxed Lin's friendship.

Edit: And now that high elf shows up. Guess there's more story to do :)
Lin has one event in the dungeon as it relates to her story of being an elf slave. Much like Maria has story in the exhibitionism events because it relates to her being an exhibitionist. Most of the time these are optional.

Reactions: Hones

bob32543

Mar 7, 2018
it took many hours but my brothers and sisters of the f95zone family I've beaten the game until next time harem hotel and please dev give us more threesome scene and harem scene please and why is there an incest tag the mc doesn't bang anyone related to him

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Lin has one event in the dungeon as it relates to her story of being an elf slave. Much like Maria has story in the exhibitionism events because it relates to her being an exhibitionist. Most of the time these are optional.
Yes, I found that out. But good on you to make it mostly optional, that's good enough for me. I play mostly for the story events and not so much for the dungeon and exhibitionism.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
it took many hours but my brothers and sisters of the f95zone family I've beaten the game until next time harem hotel and please dev give us more threesome scene and harem scene please and why is there an incest tag the mc doesn't bang anyone related to him
I have plans for MC's little sister in future updates. But the incest is between Felicity & Emma, they're twins.

And I would love to add more threesomes!

Who would you guys like the threesomes to involve? I had plans for an Ashley/Maria one.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I have plans for MC's little sister in future updates. But the incest is between Felicity & Emma, they're twins.

And I would love to add more threesomes!

Who would you guys like the threesomes to involve? I had plans for an Ashley/Maria one.
Kali and Lucy! :FeelsGoodMan:

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes