allenandarth

May 30, 2017
man, it took me 93 days in the game to complete all of the things, mostly because i don't remember jack shit of the conditions to trigger events

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
who is violet? in the dreamscape she just seems like a character we have yet to run into or did i miss somthing?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated November 4, 2018
Harem Hotel [v0.4.3] [Runey]- Original Size: 1.76GB

Download PC (724MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
"Violet is a character created by a $100 patron tier person." Runey said.
K

anyway so far probably one of the few games i check for updates every month. so might as well share my opinion.

current favorite character (please note i have yet to go back from the beginning to see what changes were added to the previous parts of the story since i looked at the newest features from my current save i do plan on replaying it to see it.)
1.Ashley: i like the cute psychos i guess that was obvious considering my favorite female character from hero academia was toga and usually the yandere characters in anime generally.
sure people say don't stick it in crazy but you know what.

2.android the robot girl is adorable. i find her quirks and having very humanlike personality despite being a robot character very endearing.
3.Emma&Felicity:who would of thought i would end up liking these two currently they seem to have besides Lin the more darker story, but it also made them more relatable in a way. and there dynamic iand how they are similar yet very diffrent in terms of personality.
4.kali honestly it was a tie between her and Lin, but i like Kali a bit more characterization wise. she feels like a good friend(yes i did just friendzone her there.) and is often a reliable character.
5. Lin i want to like her more then i do, but i find her more robotic then the robot at times(maybe this was intentional.) and i find her very lacking in self confidence at time for example when both the slave owner and blond elf are harassing her i was internally screaming "kick there ass!" (hey i didn't say i didn't have issues.) anyway mabye she will feel like less master/slave and more friends/lovers further down the line.
6.Maria i don't hate her, but i don't really like her either i can't really put my finger on why maybe shes just not my type.
7. Ellen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ don't do enough to really have an opinion about her. she helps out, but out of all the characters it feels like she spends all day and night behind that desk.

as for characters that seem like they will appear more later.

1. Kali's sister seems like an interesting character, but do i detect jealousy? guess ill have to wait and see.
2. Lin sister not sure how much she will appear later in the game, but currently eh? shes there i guess.
3. Juliet feels like she will be a future hotel mate she keeps cropping up where i least expect it. friends with Ashley(sort of.) is a part timer at a clothing store.
3.blond elf hate her maybe she will get better, but currently she seems like the kind of racist asshole i despise.
4. slave owner (games like you can't punch this man.)
so far enjoying the game.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
K

anyway so far probably one of the few games i check for updates every month. so might as well share my opinion.

current favorite character (please note i have yet to go back from the beginning to see what changes were added to the previous parts of the story since i looked at the newest features from my current save i do plan on replaying it to see it.)
1.Ashley: i like the cute psychos i guess that was obvious considering my favorite female character from hero academia was toga and usually the yandere characters in anime generally.
sure people say don't stick it in crazy but you know what.

2.android the robot girl is adorable. i find her quirks and having very humanlike personality despite being a robot character very endearing.
3.Emma&Felicity:who would of thought i would end up liking these two currently they seem to have besides Lin the more darker story, but it also made them more relatable in a way. and there dynamic iand how they are similar yet very diffrent in terms of personality.
4.kali honestly it was a tie between her and Lin, but i like Kali a bit more characterization wise. she feels like a good friend(yes i did just friendzone her there.) and is often a reliable character.
5. Lin i want to like her more then i do, but i find her more robotic then the robot at times(maybe this was intentional.) and i find her very lacking in self confidence at time for example when both the slave owner and blond elf are harassing her i was internally screaming "kick there ass!" (hey i didn't say i didn't have issues.) anyway mabye she will feel like less master/slave and more friends/lovers further down the line.
6.Maria i don't hate her, but i don't really like her either i can't really put my finger on why maybe shes just not my type.
7. Ellen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ don't do enough to really have an opinion about her. she helps out, but out of all the characters it feels like she spends all day and night behind that desk.

as for characters that seem like they will appear more later.

1. Kali's sister seems like an interesting character, but do i detect jealousy? guess ill have to wait and see.
2. Lin sister not sure how much she will appear later in the game, but currently eh? shes there i guess.
3. Juliet feels like she will be a future hotel mate she keeps cropping up where i least expect it. friends with Ashley(sort of.) is a part timer at a clothing store.
3.blond elf hate her maybe she will get better, but currently she seems like the kind of racist asshole i despise.
4. slave owner (games like you can't punch this man.)
so far enjoying the game.
Wow, thanks for the long feedback! I enjoyed reading it.

The only comment I have is, Lin is meant to try to act... completely obedient? She tried to do everything her master wants, so I see where the robotic thing you mentioned comes from.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Personally I really like Lin. Maybe it's a bit of a cliché, but where else would they fit better than in a game?
Well, or maybe I'm just into subs, who knows.
Now, there's certainly characters I wouldn't be able to bear for long if I met them in life, but isn't that the beauty of virtual worlds? You can always turn them off. ;)

Reactions: Runey

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey, I went through the most recent 4 or 5 pages and didn't see anything referring to it, and would rather not be here all day, has anyone had issues with receiving mail in this update? It took my money for Himiko and Maria's things, but I haven't received them.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Hey, I went through the most recent 4 or 5 pages and didn't see anything referring to it, and would rather not be here all day, has anyone had issues with receiving mail in this update? It took my money for Himiko and Maria's things, but I haven't received them.
Someone was having mail issues earlier. I believe they had either Android or Lin waking them up in the morning. Do you have someone as your "alarm" in the morning? If so, try telling them to stop and see if your stuff is there the next day. Is all I heard about it.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
is there a gallery where you can look at the scenes that are unlocked/check if you still have some to unlock/or check if you missed any? I really wish for games with gallery to make diferences between missed and yet to be unlocked scenes if thats even posible.

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
Definitely need more Ellen in my life. Juliet is a good character as well.

What will the next update be focused on? IMO you should expand Ellen some & give Emma & Felicity a lot more to do.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
is there a gallery where you can look at the scenes that are unlocked/check if you still have some to unlock/or check if you missed any? I really wish for games with gallery to make diferences between missed and yet to be unlocked scenes if thats even posible.
The dev said he'll probably add a gallery eventually to the game. My mod added a scene replay on the computer in the bedroom but it's only for the scenes of the twins. Right now the only way to check if you've seen every scene is by using the walkthrough.

Reactions: Baharomont
4.70 star(s) 445 Votes