Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I can't wait to bang the mature girl at the front desk lol... So far my favorites in order are....
Maria
Kali
Lyn
Ashley

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Is it possible to draw a body to the protagonist? but the game is good, but the protagonist without a body - looks disgusting
1.jpg

JeuxKen

May 20, 2018
Awesome game ^^
Great story so far!
3 things : - When choosing a dialogue option I don't feel like it is impacting the story, am I rigth?
- when I ask Lin to remove her panties, she still have them in some events :/
- I would love more random events in the onsen and in the landry, like you did for the shower.
Keep on the good work =)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is it possible to draw a body to the protagonist? but the game is good, but the protagonist without a body - looks disgusting
View attachment 101342
I can, but that would require I re animate every sex scene.

While it is definitely possible, it would take a while, and that means the next update would either have less content or take longer to come out. But I think I'll put a strawpoll up on the discord to see how many people would prefer no shadow man.

edit: The strawpoll is up on the discord if anyone here would like to voice their opinions.

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm on Day 28 but no Maria. Is this right or am I being impatient.
On day 28 and friendship 6, Maria does have a scene. If you don't see it, try increasing your friendship with Ashley.

Unless you mean Maria hasn't joined yet? Maria doesn't join until Ashley reaches a certain friendship. (since Ashley and Maria are close friends, there are story reasons to Maria joining)

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
When choosing a dialogue option I don't feel like it is impacting the story, am I rigth?
Sounds familiar (look at the discussion I have with Runey about this on page 7), but it is good to know that I am not the only one who feels this way.

I can, but that would require I re animate every sex scene.

While it is definitely possible, it would take a while, and that means the next update would either have less content or take longer to come out. But I think I'll put a strawpoll up on the discord to see how many people would prefer no shadow man.
Would definately like to see a real person on the other end of the sex scenes. It isn't really enjoyable to see a girl having sex with a shadow.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think I'll start working on removing the shadow MC. It's a lot of work, so it may be out in v0.3.0

Right now, the polls are saying keep the shadow man, but I think overall less people would complain about a non shadow man MC.

Reactions: ReJoe

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I think I'll start working on removing the shadow MC. It's a lot of work, so it may be out in v0.3.0

Right now, the polls are saying keep the shadow man, but I think overall less people would complain about a non shadow man MC.
Well, no matter what I am looking forward to the next update. I left the Discord server again since it doesn't allow me to change my nickname. The profile I use here uses a different name than the name I regularly use, since I try to keep my "adult" side of life separated from my regular profile for obvious reasons. I could of course just make a seperate discord account, but I don't want to bother switching between them all the time. I did throw a vote on the strawpoll before leaving though.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well, no matter what I am looking forward to the next update. I left the Discord server again since it doesn't allow me to change my nickname. The profile I use here uses a different name than the name I regularly use, since I try to keep my "adult" side of life separated from my regular profile for obvious reasons. I could of course just make a seperate discord account, but I don't want to bother switching between them all the time. I did throw a vote on the strawpoll before leaving though.
Oh! I wasn't aware you couldn't change your nickname, I just enabled it so everyone can now I do that.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
On day 28 and friendship 6, Maria does have a scene. If you don't see it, try increasing your friendship with Ashley.

Unless you mean Maria hasn't joined yet? Maria doesn't join until Ashley reaches a certain friendship. (since Ashley and Maria are close friends, there are story reasons to Maria joining)[/QUOTE

Maria peeked in on Day 30 Thanks.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I assume you can't get in the door behind the receptionist in version 0.1? She even teased me about it!

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Damn you Runey!

I was outside today trimming hedges and when I started to pick up the branches and the debris- all I could think of was Lin's Leaf Outfit. Boners and yardwork ne'er the twain shall meet. You made my job twice as "hard" (pun intended).

Bastard. :)

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Wow I've been having a lot of fun with this game! It's amazing that so much is in this version! You did an amazing job Runey!

It was mentioned that this uses Honey Select models and assets? Where did you get the cards? Or did you make all of the girls yourself?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Wow I've been having a lot of fun with this game! It's amazing that so much is in this version! You did an amazing job Runey!

It was mentioned that this uses Honey Select models and assets? Where did you get the cards? Or did you make all of the girls yourself?
Thanks!

I made all the scenes from scratch using some mods, and all the girls from scratch starting from the same base girl.

Reactions: hooviescoop
4.70 star(s) 443 Votes