VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Does any one have any ideas on what mistakes the Dev might have thought they made with the game that would require them to re-create the game from the beginning?

• Wow
Reactions: ForMee

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Does any one have any ideas on what mistakes the Dev might have thought they made with the game that would require them to re-create the game from the beginning?
As someone who is making a game with Koikatu and has been playing Koikatu games since the beginning (this game was the 4th game I think) the game was pretty well done for the time and still is for the current times. The only part that didn't aged too well was that most of the characters are the default Koikatu girls that you can find in most of the """"low effort"""" games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1227044

Why do all great games turn out like this?either make epic fails/mistakes somewhere in the game,or just vanish like HHS?

...it was indeed a sad day to find out(2 days ago) that it's abandoned,even more after yesterday's play-i got somewhere at 95% I think,with only a few scenes to play.Had an immense potential,and just when the things started to become more 'heated up'.

Well at least the dev's alive I assume?,so there's still hope.I think I got a solution to this issue,but it's only an idea and not depending to me or anything.

1st of all-check up on dev,find out how he's doing and if he still sees a future for this game.He may need some help if he does,but if he doesnt,then maybe the fans can put a sum together and 'buy' his rights on the game.I mean,if the fans want game to continue but dev is unwilling,give him a sum,take his project from where he left it and continue it by themselves,maybe even add more exotic stuff to the game as it goes on.Just to see it running again,and of course,more scenes till it reaches an agreeable end.

It may sound hard but it may be the only thing left to do.
Letting future possible scenes away,this game needs a good end/endings.I'm thinking more like a harem,but where he has an option-at least to decide which girl/s are his nr.1,and small story variations depending on choice.

And I'm no loli but-INDEED-my favs where the twins,mostly sophia(with tails) and I hope the game continues and the twins will also be a choice as nr.1 girls :D

I'm no loli but I may make an exception for 3d lolis>even more when they have cute hair color like the twins :p

Reactions: Shade1

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
Is there any sort of tutorial about designing these games? I'm currently swamped with other projects, but I may have extra time during the summer to possible work on a game of my own, hopefully something along these lines.
Would be amazing if you continued it ❤

Reactions: Striff

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Would be amazing if you continued it ❤
Thanks for the vote, but I've never gotten any response to my requests for information on how to make these games, so I haven't been able to even take the first steps. Pity, I have some damn good ideas, and some time.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for the vote, but I've never gotten any response to my requests for information on how to make these games, so I haven't been able to even take the first steps. Pity, I have some damn good ideas, and some time.
Step 1: Download Koikatu.
Step 2: Play with it until you learn how to do basic things.
Step 3: Download Ren'py.
Step 4: Learn basic codding or unren any game you like and learn by copying what they did.

I know it sounds almost ironic but that's all you need to do to make a game.

Reactions: Bill8778

Tordur87

May 21, 2020
i got question and why you give other creator chance, i mean Harem High School and make countiune if or don´t ?

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
i got question and why you give other creator chance, i mean Harem High School and make countiune if or don´t ?
honestly anyone can download this game, open the files and then keep working on the game via the Renpy Program.

or did I miss something? the author is long gone, probably in jail after he was found by the FBI. he won't sue anyone for using "his assets". if so many people on this thread want the game to keep going then they can join forces and work on it, then release the updates here for free.

Tordur87

May 21, 2020
okey ty for answer my question and i only sad for its game can´t countine and last update and complete game ?

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It's an absolute travesty this game was abandoned. I loved it, I still do, but there is little point in me playing it again or keeping it due to the fact it was never completed and abandoned. Now, to make matters worse, I have heard nothing from the developer about a continuation/reboot/or a new game altogether. Sucks really as this developer was ridiculously talented. Pretty great writing, and awesome use of Koikatu/Honey Select.

(I wanted to write this as a review, but it really doesn't classify as one)

Reactions: hentai charley
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes