Recommending Harem Games - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Harem Hotel

Tags:
3dcg ahegao anal sex animated bdsm big tits corruption cosplay creampie dating sim drugs exhibitionism female domination footjob groping group sex harem lactation lesbian male domination male protagonist masturbation mobile game oral sex sandbox slave spanking titfuck trainer urination vaginal sex virgin voyeurism

The more "controversial" ones like urination or exhibitionism are optional. Has a dungeon for BDSM stuff.
One scene where you fuck your maid in front of other dude while they do the same with their slaves.
You can save those slaves and get them yourself if you want.

Mostly vanilla otherwise. Sandbox to explore the hotel and the city. No grind. The Hotel and bar make the money.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Harem Hotel

Tags:
3dcg ahegao anal sex animated bdsm big tits corruption cosplay creampie dating sim drugs exhibitionism female domination footjob groping group sex harem lactation lesbian male domination male protagonist masturbation mobile game oral sex sandbox slave spanking titfuck trainer urination vaginal sex virgin voyeurism

The more "controversial" ones like urination or exhibitionism are optional. Has a dungeon for BDSM stuff.
One scene where you fuck your maid in front of other dude while they do the same with their slaves.
You can save those slaves and get them yourself if you want.

Mostly vanilla otherwise. Sandbox to explore the hotel and the city. No grind. The Hotel and bar make the money.
i-its already in the thread (。_。)

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Don't know if you were serious about putting me on ignore, but I think Crimson High would be a good addition to the list.

It's a nice wholesome/romance harem game in a modern setting. It's tagged monster girl, but I'd say they're better classified as kemonomimi and non-human, at least so far. So it could possibly go on your other rec thread. The only more extreme tag is graphic violence. So far that's due to showing the death of a character before the story starts, which is pretty much where the MC comes in as a detective. There's also a scene showing an attempted rape in the past of one LI. Like I said it's pretty wholesome overall.

Not a whole lot of lewd content so far, I actually play it because I find the story enjoyable. It's still in development and I can't say if a harem ending is planned.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Don't know if you were serious about putting me on ignore, but I think Crimson High would be a good addition to the list.

It's a nice wholesome/romance harem game in a modern setting. It's tagged monster girl, but I'd say they're better classified as kemonomimi and non-human, at least so far. So it could possibly go on your other rec thread. The only more extreme tag is graphic violence. So far that's due to showing the death of a character before the story starts, which is pretty much where the MC comes in as a detective. There's also a scene showing an attempted rape in the past of one LI. Like I said it's pretty wholesome overall.

Not a whole lot of lewd content so far, I actually play it because I find the story enjoyable. It's still in development and I can't say if a harem ending is planned.
I was memeing. I'll add it to the list.

I don't add tags like graphic violence to the OP because they're not made for titillation. Same with the attempted rape, unless it was designed to or feels like it was made for sexual reasons. If too many people get squicked out by those games, I'll consider adding content warnings, but those would be harder to do than in my monster girl thread since I don't actually play a lot of these games, so I can't really gauge the severity.

Reactions: baloneysammich

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I was memeing. I'll add it to the list.

I don't add tags like graphic violence to the OP because they're not made for titillation. Same with the attempted rape, unless it was designed to or feels like it was made for sexual reasons. If too many people get squicked out by those games, I'll consider adding content warnings, but those would be harder to do than in my monster girl thread since I don't actually play a lot of these games, so I can't really gauge the severity.
Forgot to add, it may belong in your school setting category because the murder the MC is investigating occurred at a school. Most of the LIs are students there.

Reactions: Chalker

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Chalksis Stella in Hero's Party Must full some of the LIs get sexual involved with other male (the hero). In Harem Hotel there is a scene where some side love interest get fucked in fron of you.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Chalksis Stella in Hero's Party Must full some of the LIs get sexual involved with other male (the hero). In Harem Hotel there is a scene where some side love interest get fucked in fron of you.
I haven't played HPMF, but do you mean that in a netori way as in the girls your in the process of stealing are still having a relationship with the hero?

Also for HH, I don't recall a scene like that.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I haven't played HPMF, but do you mean that in a netori way as in the girls your in the process of stealing are still having a relationship with the hero?

Also for HH, I don't recall a scene like that.
In HPMF they demon queen and the priestess give the hero a footjob. Even if the priestess is kinda in a relationship with the hero doing it after so many time and then showing it is pretty cuckish. On the other hand the demon queen called you her lover so yeah that's straight netorare there. In Harem Hotel there is a sexual competition between MC and Lin and other masters and their slaves (3 or those 4 slave become side LI later) you could use the "they weren't in a relationship" but that's just the typical "technically no ntr" excuse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chalker

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
In Harem Hotel there is a sexual competition between MC and Lin and other masters and their slaves (3 or those 4 slave become side LI later) you could use the "they weren't in a relationship" but that's just the typical "technically no ntr" excuse.
sip.png
I haven't played HH for a minute, I didn't know they became side pieces later on. But overall HH is still a well liked harem game and it's rating on here and Patreon donor count reflect that, so it's not going to be dropped from the list. I'm not sure what I would even put under prevalent fetishes since most people wouldn't even see it as swinging/cuckoldry, the MC literally goes to a sex slave competition, wins and half the chicks from the competition now want in on the action.

In HPMF they demon queen and the priestess give the hero a footjob. Even if the priestess is kinda in a relationship with the hero doing it after so many time and then showing it is pretty cuckish. On the other hand the demon queen called you her lover so yeah that's straight netorare there.
footjob.jpg
from what I found in my two seconds of researching the HMPF, it seems more like they're torturing the hero, i'm no netori fan but sexually humiliating the other guy seems like it's pretty standard for the fetish, no? idk, Lerd0 recommended it so I'll wait for someone to clarify.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
View attachment 2429126
from what I found in my two seconds of researching the HMPF, it seems more like they're torturing the hero, i'm no netori fan but sexually humiliating the other guy seems like it's pretty standard for the fetish, no? idk, Lerd0 recommended it so I'll wait for someone to clarify.
It's true that they humiliate the hero for having a small cock and cumming too fast but at the end of the day, they still gave him a footjob. I don't know if anything more happens more happens between them and the hero afterwards because i stopped playing the game after i saw that scene. If it was just the priestess, i would have tolerated it because she's in a relationship with the hero but having Lavinia (the demon queen) getting sexually involved with him too ruined the game for me.

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
It's true that they humiliate the hero for having a small cock and cumming too fast but at the end of the day, they still gave him a footjob. I don't know if anything more happens more happens between them and the hero afterwards because i stopped playing the game after i saw that scene. If it was just the priestess, i would have tolerated it because she's in a relationship with the hero but having Lavinia (the demon queen) getting sexually involved with him too ruined the game for me.
1574816005835.jpg
I never liked netori just because I never liked the bad feels associated with it.
But this is pre off topic already.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lerd0

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
View attachment 2429109
I haven't played HH for a minute, I didn't know they became side pieces later on. But overall HH is still a well liked harem game and it's rating on here and Patreon donor count reflect that, so it's not going to be dropped from the list. I'm not sure what I would even put under prevalent fetishes since most people wouldn't even see it as swinging/cuckoldry, the MC literally goes to a sex slave competition, wins and half the chicks from the competition now want in on the action.

View attachment 2429126
Well I mean if we are you are okay with other man sleeping with the LI then we can add "I'm a pimp in Another World" it have only just a tiny little bit of pimping but hey it is harem as well.