TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
Group 1000001108.png

Harem Cartel
Choice-Driven Sandbox Adult Game
( , , Steam in Progress)​

About the Game: Harem Cartel is an adult choice-driven sandbox game, where you recruit girls to join your drug cartel. Armed with vast wealth, you enroll at the lowest-ranked university in Blighton, to seek out women in challenging situations and persuade them to join your group. One of the admission requirements is coming over to live at your house, where you are free to do what you desire! Your choices shape your story: will you dominate your harem, or nurture deeper feelings?

Story Overview: You are the heir to a notorious drug kingpin, once the undisputed ruler of Blighton's underground. Growing up, you always wondered why your father only allowed old sweaty dudes to join his ranks. After his arrest, you're left with a fortune, because the justice system has no means to cease it from you. Hours after your dad's arrest, your childhood friend Yuna comes over with a proposition, "Let's establish a new Cartel, exclusive to women – your personal Harem!" You agreed, and after graduating high school, enrolled in the worst university in Blighton, to find vulnerable girls and expand your network. Armed with unlimited funds, reputation, and a trustworthy accomplice, the game begins on the first day of the university term. Will you be a cruel crime lord like your father, or seek to help those you recruit? How are you going to deal with other crime syndicates and keep the police off your back? Who betrayed your father and got him arrested? Will they do the same to you?

Primary Genres:
  • General: Harem, BDSM, Cheating (NOT NTR - with protagonist only), Drugs, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Sandbox, Dating Sim, Multiple Endings, Male Domination, Female Domination, Pregnancy, Sexual Harassment
  • Evil: Rape, Corruption, Graphic Violence
Genres NOT included: NTR, Sharing

Building your Harem:
As you likely know, not everyone you meet will be eager to make money selling drugs. Especially, since you only allow girls in, and expect them all to live in your house. For this reason, you can approach your relationships in different ways:
  • Compassion: use the powers of your Cartel to help others, and recruit them in return.
  • Domination: abuse your money and power in pursuit of ruthlessly expanding your Cartel.

Features:
  • Free Exploration Mode: explore the city of Blighton, and interact with its citizens. Your goal is to recruit as many girls to your cartel as possible, and bring them over to live in your house!
  • Story Mode: stories occur either by taking you through the main story, or scenes that you get during the exploration by interacting with the characters. At some points, you can only progress through the main story after completing the necessary character interactions, that trigger additional events as you play.

Preliminary Characters (fully designed):
Harem Cartel features an exhaustive list of romance interests with unique routes. Each of them is a potential member of your cartel, and it's up to you if you bring them along willingly, or force them into the life of crime. Additional side characters to fill out the world are being developed.

All Characters 1.png

Last edited:

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
post, consider following for more updates!:

Weekly Update #1: 6 New Characters & Demo Writing Done

Hello y'all! I'm excited to bring you our weekly Sunday update, giving you a glimpse of the progress we're making on our project. We're also planning additional updates throughout the week to keep you in the loop. Here's what's new:
  • We've completed the interactive map and all character interactions for the Demo. This means you'll be able to explore our world and engage with characters fully.
  • The script for the Demo is finalized, including various opening scenarios, free exploration segments, and multiple storylines that evolve based on your choices.
  • We're currently developing the sex scenes. Expect 4-5 different scenarios in the Demo, each influenced by your interactions with the characters.
  • Our coding team has nearly finished implementing the day-to-night transitions, action points system, and event triggers.
  • We're on schedule for the Demo release in just two weeks (unless something goes terribly wrong).
  • Exciting news about our Steam page – we've passed the initial approval stage and are now working towards getting it ready for Wishlists.
New Chars.png

Here are a couple of visuals to whet your appetite! All future NSFW content will be exclusively available on Patreon as things start up!

Going well! See y'all soon; I will be slowly but surely improving everything and preparing the Demo for Itch/F95/Steam. I will also make a poll to see what girls you like to see who should be the development focus! I'm not good at responding to comments, but I appreciate them nevertheless. :HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

niknio93

Dec 3, 2020
The game looks very good although personally I will wait for more content. I would recommend, if you like, to include an option with guides and points to follow the route you want since there are several clueless people like me xd

Reactions: TotalHarem

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
...good luck....
The game looks very good although personally I will wait for more content. I would recommend, if you like, to include an option with guides and points to follow the route you want since there are several clueless people like me xd
animesher.com_cute-neko-anime-girl-340057.gif
That's why I slapped the buttons everywhere to make the gameplay as obvious as possible while keeping it a bit unique. :WeSmart:

#1 Content Update - Introduction, Interactive Map, and More!

Post on :

I'm excited to share the latest content progress and some new visuals for the game! Our adventure begins with a moral dilemma presented by your father, the leader of the Blighton Cartel. This sets the stage, giving you a glimpse into the game's world, adult content, and the variety of choices and relationships you'll encounter.
Here's where we stand with the demo:

• Interactive Map & World Navigation: Fully completed.
  • Scene 1: The Basement: We've locked down the script, and visuals are about 70% complete. This includes 2 NSFW animations, a sex scene, and various branching paths which are in the final stages of development.

• Scene 2: My Home: The script is undergoing final edits, visuals are halfway there, and we're rendering 3 NSFW animations. Also, we're coding a special map for the introduction scene.

• Scene 3: Dean of My Life: This is where the free exploration kicks in. The initial script draft is ready but needs refinement and a quality pass. You'll meet the university dean for some key exposition before diving into the world and its characters through our sandbox mechanic. Remember, your time each day is limited, so choose your interactions wisely! Each one uses an action point, advancing the story along with your exploration. Don't worry about missing content, though; your choices will simply lead to different experiences.

Things are moving along nicely, and I'm really pleased with the quality so far! Stay tuned, and consider following me on Itch, supporting the project on Patreon, or just get ready for something exciting!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
Weekly Update #2: Opening Scene & NSFW, Mostly

Hello everyone! Here's a brief update on what I've been working on recently:
  • Two Sex Scenes: We've successfully completed two scenes, each featuring 4 animations and various endings.
  • Opening Sequence: This is now fully completed, packed with interactive choices that showcase the breadth of decision-making available in the game.
  • Map Enhancements: The map is finalized and now includes additional locations. We've also integrated 'interact' buttons throughout the exploration areas to make it more intuitive for players to identify interactive elements.
  • New Scenes Development - Character-Specific: Currently, I'm working on developing scenes involving the dean and the secretary, as well as introductory scenes with each character during the initial exploration phase.
  • Upcoming Focus: My holiday from work is approaching, which means I'll be dedicating more time to this project. I'm aiming to release a demo by Christmas to gather feedback on the game.
  • Note on GIF Quality: Due to file size constraints, the quality of the GIFs has been slightly reduced, so please excuse any noticeable noise.
Below are some visuals for a sneak peek!

morning_1_haruka_handjob.gif
morning_1_haruka_handjob_2.gif
morning_1_yuna_blowjob.gif
morning_1_yuna_blowjob_2c.gif

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Weekly Update #2: Opening Scene & NSFW, Mostly

Hello everyone! Here's a brief update on what I've been working on recently:
  • Two Sex Scenes: We've successfully completed two scenes, each featuring 4 animations and various endings.
  • Opening Sequence: This is now fully completed, packed with interactive choices that showcase the breadth of decision-making available in the game.
  • Map Enhancements: The map is finalized and now includes additional locations. We've also integrated 'interact' buttons throughout the exploration areas to make it more intuitive for players to identify interactive elements.
  • New Scenes Development - Character-Specific: Currently, I'm working on developing scenes involving the dean and the secretary, as well as introductory scenes with each character during the initial exploration phase.
  • Upcoming Focus: My holiday from work is approaching, which means I'll be dedicating more time to this project. I'm aiming to release a demo by Christmas to gather feedback on the game.
  • Note on GIF Quality: Due to file size constraints, the quality of the GIFs has been slightly reduced, so please excuse any noticeable noise.
Below are some visuals for a sneak peek!

1702333132520.png

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
HELP ME BY VOTING IN A POLL: TRAPS - YAY OR NAY

"I feel like there isn't enough trap games on this forum, and whenever I see a trap, it's never an adult, only loli or highschool girl max... something to think about! Today, I've played one really good one, and now I have these thoughts..."

Weekly Update #3: Maps, Completed Intro & Writing
Public Patreon Post:

I'm excited to share this week's development update with you. Recently, I've been balancing work commitments with some travel. However, I now have a few weeks solely dedicated to game development. My aim is to make significant progress and, hopefully, release the Episode 1 content before the end of the year.
  1. Interactive Maps Completion: All the interactive maps for Episode 1 are now finished. These maps are integral to understanding the game's world, providing both navigation and a deeper sense of the setting.
  2. Animation Development: I've successfully created 4 new sex animations, enhancing the visual experience. Alongside this, I am developing 2 additional sex scenes, focusing on complex character interactions.
  3. Narrative Improvements: The game's introduction has been rewritten for clarity and engagement. A new scene has also been added to enrich the storyline from the very beginning.
  4. From Writing to Visuals: The scriptwriting phase is nearly complete. My current focus is on the visual aspects, including detailed renders and animations, to bring the narrative to life.
  5. Focused Development Effort: With the end of the year approaching, I am fully committed to the game's development. This week, I am concentrating on making significant progress to meet our goal of releasing Episode 1.
Interactive Maps:

Some content:

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
#2 Content Update - New Intro Completed, Demo 70% Done
Heyya! Here is the post on :
Consider following, it would be appreciated :)

I'm thrilled to bring you this latest update from the development front. I've initiated a major rendering process, marking a significant milestone in our project. The intense introduction sequence of the game is now complete!

Behind the Scenes: I'm sharing with you some raw, unprocessed 3D renders. These offer a glimpse into the starting scenes of the game. Keep in mind, these are pre-Photoshop, so what you're seeing is the raw visual output from our rendering software.

The Magic Moment: Just before I hit the render button, there's always a mix of anticipation and excitement. It's this moment that transforms hours of work into visual reality.

Screenshot_21.png

Introduction Progress: The introduction, spanning 4 distinct locations, is nearly finished. It's packed with engaging choices, numerous sex scenes, and the level of quality I hope you'll love. I'll be including previews of 3 additional sex scenes tomorrow.

Next Steps: With the introduction scenes wrapping up, my focus will shift to developing the Sandbox elements. This part of the game is crucial for character development, initiating plot points, and seamlessly transitioning into more narrative-driven segments.

Demo Countdown: I'm pushing hard to release the demo before Christmas, aiming to share it with you before the New Year rolls in. It's a tight deadline, but I'm committed to making it happen.

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
No romance? If lez is planned; avoidable? Is BDSM (+ fem/male dom) avoidable?
Romance is split into compassion (aka pure love) / and domination pathways. Whether you are building singular or harem relationships is up to the player (I am working on the relationship screen to track it).

Pure lez not planned (only bi). BDSM only present in domination pathways (forced) or in compassion (willing) - all sex scenes can be skipped/ignored.

Need to spend some time updating the first message in the thread about the game.

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
New Patreon Post: #2 Cartel Nudes

I am good on the timeline to release something before the New Year, after getting drunk for Christmas. More renders and animations are running...

Happy holidays to you all! Hope I can become a more successful dev here in the next year! :Kappa:

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
Quick update, with a question.
Public Patreon Post:

When should I post the game so that people don't miss the first version while on holiday... Maybe the first/second of January (ofc, if I don't mess up).

I think, I'm getting close to publishing, though, I will cut down a couple of locations for the v0.2 release cause the size of v0.1 is getting too large (in case people hate it). I am planning to finish all Sandbox scenes within the university (10 character/plot pathways), and the fast-paced intro with lots of action is done. My eyes hurt.

Michael Cuckerson (worked hard on that name - the dude in a grey hoodie) will be getting cucked pretty hard... Inspired by Omar - if you know you know...

Oh, and I did work in the Trap character after some changes... He's now the twin brother of the girl with long black hair. Nailed it!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: VNwhiteknight

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
this looks really good render-wise.

quick technical question if I may.

considering ofcourse the hardware you have. which genitals asset are you using? I dont remember exactly but I do believe that a few have the male genitalia with multiple bones which will help you give more plasticity ( more organic) during for example the handjob scenes. what I mean is that the genitalia will morph realistically and not be stiff as a rod. I hope I make sense, my english are not the best.

also, since from what I noticed, you are using D-Force on clothing. you can actually fix the breasts problem simulating the cloth animation timeline in a clean scene (first frame-zero breasts slider, last scene- breasts back on), and save the cloth mrph to apply it later in the complete scene

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
considering ofcourse the hardware you have. which genitals asset are you using?
Seems like this was asked a while ago, but I was on no-internet holidays :coffee:

I have RTX 3090 for core stuff, and GTX 1080 Ti for other stuff. I also have a couple of laptops I run various things on for rendering.

For genitals - everything is from Renderotica. Golden Palace, Dicktator, Breastacular - pretty much all of their top assets, they are really good and customizable.

I dont remember exactly but I do believe that a few have the male genitalia with multiple bones which will help you give more plasticity ( more organic)...
The plasticity isn't the issue (there is plenty of stuff on the assets) - call it a bit of inexperience during the first scenes, they get better :)

also, since from what I noticed, you are using D-Force on clothing. you can actually fix the breasts problem simulating the cloth animation timeline in a clean scene (first frame-zero breasts slider, last scene- breasts back on), and save the cloth mrph to apply it later in the complete scene
That one is a bit annoying. Clothing doesn't go above the assets I use, so I use Fit Control to manually adjust them, and then fix any inaccuracies in post (like one asset goes through another). It works pretty well, and I can add some simple clothing animations too. The D-Force stuff I'm still learning how to take full advantage of, I'm on Gen9 so a lot of them have it.

Reactions: Beast Within

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
Weekly Update #3: Intro 100% & 5 Sandbox Scenes Done, 4 Remaining
Public Post on :
Hey y'all! Exciting times ahead – this might just be my last weekly update before we roll out the v0.1 Version of the game. I had initially targeted the first week of January for the release, but I decided to beef up the content with a few additional scenes (also, I was partying so stuff got delayed). This is to ensure you get a more comprehensive sandbox experience in the demo. Here’s a quick rundown of where we are:
  1. Sex Scenes: 3 full-length sex scenes, complete with animations, are ready to go. Animations, choices, all the good stuff... and impregnation!
  2. Introduction Sequence: We've crafted an introduction that consists of 4 separate scenes, each designed to draw you into the game world through narrative, choices, and let's be real, the girls are pretty hot.
  3. Sandbox Completion: The sandbox and all its background technical components are dialed in at 100%. I came up with a way to simplify it as much as possible on the technical while still keeping it interesting. Lots of new locations added (I might make them available to view during the demo but without the interaction options - or keep them locked until the next release).
  4. Sandbox Scenes: Currently, 4 sandbox scenes are completed, with 4 more in the pipeline for v0.1.
  5. Steam Submission: The build has been submitted to Steam for approval, which is a crucial step for launching our Store page.
  6. Day & Night Cycle: This feature is now part of the game. Use action points during the day, engage in Special Events at night, and yes, sleep with your harem members when the stars are out. I figured out a way to make the feature work without going crazily out of scope.
The plan is to publish the build once 4 more sandbox scenes are finished and we get the green light from Steam for our Store Page. I'm pretty stoked about how it's all coming together and hope y'all are too! And as always, here are some totally appropriate visuals to keep this update public-friendly. Enjoy!

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
happy new year and happy holidays first and foremost. if I may ask since you mentioned GEN9

do you do the character morphs yourself or you use premade characters? I am asking because I have tried to create a few character morphs with the free assets daz included with the gen9 release but , honestly they dont look that good. have you aquired morph assets for character customization or are you using the default that are included ? and if you bought somme, which would you suggest?

best of wishes for you and your loved ones and again thank you for your time!