• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

theenderreddit

Jul 1, 2022
Anyone else get a trojan hit on their anti-virus from the new download from MEGA? I hadn't even started decompressing the file yet. Same for the pixeldrain file.
I unzipped, scanned (with Windows Defender), and launched it without running into any issues. I doubt there's any virus, it's probably just oversensitive trojan detection.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
is there a way to get tons of money or its just breaking drones and being a barrista/the prostitution thing in the street? haircut are quite pricey

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
is there a way to get tons of money or its just breaking drones and being a barrista/the prostitution thing in the street? haircut are quite pricey
The fuck machines and pet drone should bring in passive income. I think I simply left them running and kept sleeping to rack up cash since there are no deadlines - the game's just a collection of VN scenes.

SylveonLily

Nov 23, 2020
I believe there is a newer version available now, at least up to 0.85, so like, would be greatly appreciated if someone would share the update

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes