3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

Jhaerik

Jun 24, 2021
Well, A. There's tons of games that don't have any futa or sissification. I'd recommend just blacklisting the relevant tags if it bothers you when you search for content. B. To address the "Oh it's ten percent" thing, the problem is, ANY amount of it counts. For every Seal of Lutellaria or Portals of Pherron where it's the main focus? There's several games where there's one character like that, and that's best case scenario, otherwise it's possible it's only one scene. If you, conversely, are looking for a full experience because everything else doesn't interest you, well the majority of those results aren't going to interest you.

There's a difference between a game focused on futanari/trans like Hardcoded or Futakin Valley and a game mostly just hitting the fetish variety quota. And that's ignoring the headache that's simply that futanari =/= trans in the first place, but apparently the tag overhauling coming ANY DAY NOW ™ will actually separate the two.
Would if "normal human sized breasts" was a tag.... Instead we have 99 different tags for weirdness, and 0 for "normal looking females 18-40."

When I think "hot" I think of chicks that looks like one of the Hegre model chicks. Not some weird hippo/fox hybrid with ZZZ cups and a dick.

Reactions: CorktheRat

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Soooo. I managed to port a working android build of this game. And everything in it works perfectly.

Well, except for one thing that is.When the game starts on android a vast majority of the screen is just a light blue color. And then the game itself is just a very small box up in the corner. Like squint to read small.

So yeah. Dunno how to change that. So seems like I wasted two hours trying to port it to android.. :(

90o-o09

Formerly 'bigguy05'
Jun 27, 2018
- doesnt work for the latest version, unpacked but didnt convert anything. anyone tried it ?

Reactions: Bubilonka

Rekka009

Sep 4, 2023
Soooo. I managed to port a working android build of this game. And everything in it works perfectly.

Well, except for one thing that is.When the game starts on android a vast majority of the screen is just a light blue color. And then the game itself is just a very small box up in the corner. Like squint to read small.

So yeah. Dunno how to change that. So seems like I wasted two hours trying to port it to android.. :(
how did you port it to android.

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
Great art!

011c.gif 028.gif 037.gif 021.gif 031.gif 024.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. To extract use
  2. Then rename all .tex files to .png (for example using PowerRename [Windows PowerToys])
  3. If you and imagemagick, you can then put animations into folders and make gifs automatically:

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
Great art!

View attachment 3207969 View attachment 3207992 View attachment 3208002 View attachment 3207983 View attachment 3207996 View attachment 3207986

1. To extract use
  2. Then rename all .tex files to .png (for example using PowerRename [Windows PowerToys])
  3. If you and imagemagick, you can then put animations into folders and make gifs automatically:
yep its pretty good, would have been nice if the hair adapted to the hair you got on your char

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Can I get a full save?
Can I get a full save? Please:cry:
goes in ...\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\HARDCODED\

Not quite a complete save but has nearly every questline up to date, with the exception of one of the characters introduced since v0.4 (available for hangouts in the menu) and possibly something I just never ran across, I'm not really looking up walkthroughs or whatever but I explored pretty thoroughly.

DIRGER

Dec 6, 2017

Not quite a complete save but has nearly every questline up to date, with the exception of one of the characters introduced since v0.4 (available for hangouts in the menu) and possibly something I just never ran across, I'm not really looking up walkthroughs or whatever but I explored pretty thoroughly.
Thank you so much and this is simply chic! Respect and respect to you bro!(y):love::giggle:

Reactions: mullovergem

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017

Thank you.

Reactions: Toastytoasty

blubberello

Jun 28, 2019
This is the one question I always find myself asking... Mac version when, where - yes, no? Thanks in advance to the boss!

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes