3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Already love this game. I hope this succeeds and becomes big.

Contributing to the discussion about the accurate label for the characters, I'd not really call any of them trans without knowing anything about their backstory. The amount of trans girls who are so focused on their dicks like these girls is practically zero. But they aren't futanari either, as they seem to lack vaginas.
The most appropriate label would be shemale, though dickgirl would be even more accurate. The protagonist seems to have been build with her current body, so there's no way the term trans would apply to her.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@klx 31k views. Hope you're proud of yourself.

Reactions: N7

Rishikesh

Dec 16, 2017
View attachment 63826
Overview:
Hardcoded is an open-world dating-sim, set in the lawless reaches of a cyberpunk dystopia, in which you take on the role of a thinking/learning droid who has recently escaped her owners and is on the run. Before you can fully settle into your new life, it becomes obvious that Pira City is a place of dark and dangerous secrets. Fortunately, you're able to befriend a cast of very horny characters who seek your aid in pursuing a shadowrun-style investigation. You can spend your down time trying to establish yourself, by earning money, decorating your apartment, buying clothes, collecting sci-fi dildos, or working on turning friendships into romances.

!!!This game is very explicit! There are many dicks in this game! Most of them are attached to girls!!!

Updated: 2/2/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0063
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download(s):
Win: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - - - -

View attachment 63823 View attachment 63824 View attachment 63825 View attachment 63827
View attachment 63826
Overview:
Hardcoded is an open-world dating-sim, set in the lawless reaches of a cyberpunk dystopia, in which you take on the role of a thinking/learning droid who has recently escaped her owners and is on the run. Before you can fully settle into your new life, it becomes obvious that Pira City is a place of dark and dangerous secrets. Fortunately, you're able to befriend a cast of very horny characters who seek your aid in pursuing a shadowrun-style investigation. You can spend your down time trying to establish yourself, by earning money, decorating your apartment, buying clothes, collecting sci-fi dildos, or working on turning friendships into romances.

!!!This game is very explicit! There are many dicks in this game! Most of them are attached to girls!!!

Updated: 2/2/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0063
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download(s):
Win: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - - - -

View attachment 63823 View attachment 63824 View attachment 63825 View attachment 63827
Download link for android

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
new version 0.007 came out Feb 27
Awesome, thanks. Anyone have Mac and Linux links so I can update the OP?

Also where (if at all) does this game keep save files? I havent been able to figure that out and I'm not currently on the computer I played the previous version on so I have no load game option.

Daeos

Jul 10, 2017
Lady wiener discussion aside, what they have is pretty solid. The characters aren't all some mary-sue 'OC do not copy' self-inserts. Good graphics/animations. Simple smut delivery system with none of the annoying mechanics these games usually have. Hope this team continues getting support and keeps it up.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Patch notes:

New Animations:
  • Decima 2

New Scenes:
  • Olivia 1
  • Olivia 2
  • Olivia 3
Locations:
  • Industrial district has been expanded to included a powerstation and a 3d printer clothing store
Misc Features:
  • A nameable, coupon-scavenging drone has been added. Unlocked in Olivia 3
  • Over 70 new cosmetic items
  • Beryl 3 has been slightly revised
  • A new email selfie from Olivia
  • Title screen has been modified
  • Options menu has been added, which includes the ability to disable men in the random encounter areas and to change the screen resolution. Both setting will be remembered when the game is closed and autoloaded when the game is launched.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Someone pointed out a bug in Beryl 3, so here's a little update that fixes it.
  • Beryl 3 now starts without skipping to the end of the scene
  • Misc spelling fixes
  • Preview of fancier outfit menu

Windows:
Linux:
Mac:
@klx

Last edited:

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Amazing game! Would totally buy it if it's completed. Love the cyberpunk flair but not really a fan of Futa, would be nice to have gender options, as in able chose to have penis or not but you're still the girl bot, also needs helleva lot more male cast!

Reactions: Rhomphaia
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes