MasterErik

Nov 17, 2018
This game...
WOW! Its so BAD! I cannot even do the most basic and simplest things that the game wants me to do without the game causing some sort of glitch. I've been playing this game for couple of hours now and I just can't do anything at this point because everything I want to do, the game can't do. I think this is game is the PERFECT representation of "quantity> quality" cause my god, this game sucks. Good for the devs at cramming in so much characters and kink into the game, but sorry, you can't do that if your game can't even run properly and follow basic instructions and inputs without breaking itself apart. Seriously, I click on doing my job, blank screen that shows me nothing. So I "Go back", and oh, now all the events changed. Clicking on the "spend time by myself" so I can skip couple of hours? OOPS! No sorry, blank screen again and now its 20:00 so you missed the event you wanted to do...
Yeah sorry, I always hear praise for this game but, this just sucks.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This game...
WOW! Its so BAD! I cannot even do the most basic and simplest things that the game wants me to do without the game causing some sort of glitch. I've been playing this game for couple of hours now and I just can't do anything at this point because everything I want to do, the game can't do. I think this is game is the PERFECT representation of "quantity> quality" cause my god, this game sucks. Good for the devs at cramming in so much characters and kink into the game, but sorry, you can't do that if your game can't even run properly and follow basic instructions and inputs without breaking itself apart. Seriously, I click on doing my job, blank screen that shows me nothing. So I "Go back", and oh, now all the events changed. Clicking on the "spend time by myself" so I can skip couple of hours? OOPS! No sorry, blank screen again and now its 20:00 so you missed the event you wanted to do...
Yeah sorry, I always hear praise for this game but, this just sucks.
It shouldn't be that bad. "Blank Screen" happens, but not that often. It sounds like your savefile is messed up, or you entered some extremely buggy route.

Both "Quantity" and "Quality" of this game is quite good, the problem is the notorious Grind: The dev try to promote people to buy the cheat versions, so the Grind is very un-bearable, and the punishment of missing the date is big - normally one miss and you are locked out of the route.

Do play on the cheat version (just look up the crack from previous pages, it's quite easy), "Free Public Version" is not enjoyable for normal people.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I just want to know if the sex scenes has gotten pictures or if its just manequin dressed or undressed with a bunch of writing??

jastranger

May 31, 2021
I just want to know if the sex scenes has gotten pictures or if its just manequin dressed or undressed with a bunch of writing??
There are a couple sexual location images (I think they're all backgrounds tho) but 90% of the sex scenes are the latter with the right side picture being the only thing that changes between pages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There are a couple sexual location images (I think they're all backgrounds tho) but 90% of the sex scenes are the latter with the right side picture being the only thing that changes between pages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know how to extract the pictures, or do you happen to have a all pic pack to share? :p

MasterErik

Nov 17, 2018
It shouldn't be that bad. "Blank Screen" happens, but not that often. It sounds like your savefile is messed up, or you entered some extremely buggy route.

Both "Quantity" and "Quality" of this game is quite good, the problem is the notorious Grind: The dev try to promote people to buy the cheat versions, so the Grind is very un-bearable, and the punishment of missing the date is big - normally one miss and you are locked out of the route.

Do play on the cheat version (just look up the crack from previous pages, it's quite easy), "Free Public Version" is not enjoyable for normal people.
Oh that's Definitely another issue with this game, the grind and how you can't do everything you want because so many god damn events intertwine with one another that you can't do the basic thing. Add that with making money is a pain in the butt, yeah, this was OBVIOUSLY designed to be grindy.

owaranai

Nov 7, 2023
was confused on why I couldn't trigger bathhouse continuation even though there's one on the update logs to find that it's only available for developer access... this text game has potential but really horrible optimization and gameplay issues

Reactions: Carl0sDanger

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
Haven't played this in a while, are there any new cuckold scenes in this one? I am a big fan of the Helen storyline, Keiko is kinda cute and I love Trisha

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
I managed to extract the files of v8.22 (a pain in the butt) and made a version based on php-desktop (similar to the unpacked linux version), modded it a bit to activate alpha access and to include the online (now offline) walkthrough.

View attachment 3025768

Can you re upload the files? They appear offline.

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes