Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Try playing the game offline? The game has become badly optimized, notably when switching locations.
I am playing offline. There is 0 reason for a game thats less than a gig to take this long to load stuff on an SSD. Its not every location change, its like I don't know, ever 4-5 options you get a hang for like 10+ seconds. Sometimes its after sleeping, sometimes its after events or after changing locations 3-4 times. Its honestly awful and theres no real reason a game making as much money as they do should have optimization this abhorrent.

6.2k a month and they cant hire someone to clean up the code?

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
i enjoyed the robot storyline to bad its so short and there is so little to it .....i like more like the dom bot forcing you to buy her upgrades

nyarawee

Feb 20, 2019
The link to TFGamessite in the OP links to a random site that isn't TFGames (I think they changed their url) and is listed as malicious at least by my firewalls. (has since been fixed)

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The link to TFGamessite in the OP links to a random site that isn't TFGames (I think they changed their url) and is listed as malicious at least by my firewalls.
Uses the updated url as far as I can see, tfgames.site

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
I managed to extract the files of v8.22 (a pain in the butt) and made a version based on php-desktop (similar to the unpacked linux version), modded it a bit to activate alpha access and to include the online (now offline) walkthrough.

HORNSTOWN_8.22.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kub1nka21

jastranger

May 31, 2021
I managed to extract the files of v8.22 (a pain in the butt) and made a version based on php-desktop (similar to the unpacked linux version), modded it a bit to activate alpha access and to include the online (now offline) walkthrough.

View attachment 3025768

Can you explain the process you used to extract the php files?

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes