cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
Characters as in letters, he even says it equals to about 474,000 words after he mentioned that. So, yes, your English is shit.
seems yours isn't much better. Coconuts realised what was meant before he/she posted... hence

when i saw that first time i was like : " WAIT WHAT ? :O HOW ? "

that actually make me laugh super hard , know my english is shit but i thinking that talked about npcs XD

Reactions: UserX

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I REALLY like this game. It has a lot of what I like and it has varied play options.

I do have a few critiques.

1. Blackjack - I had the game bust me on the initial deal with 23. There is no way to get 23 on the initial deal of Blackjack. I was dealt an Ace and a Jack. I should have won, but somehow it registered that as a loss. Additionally, during the game if you could change the actions to "hit me" or "deal another card" and "stand" it would play better.

2. Wardrobe - The player image of the dresses don't match the description nor the preview image. The "bellbottoms and a low cut blouse" looks like a tight dress when actually worn.

3. Time - It would be nice to see the game time somewhere on the display

4. Save menu - Unless I missed it, the only save menu is from the house. Also, when you reach some of the bad ends, the only option is to close the browser.

These are not game killers in my opinion, just a few things to make the game play that much better. Thank you for a really great game. I look forward to seeing more.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
First time poster here but I was wondering something. I just noticed a new post for the game over on another website and was wondering when it would be uptated on here.

Reactions: Belial

Vavonmach

Jul 14, 2017
This game is now called "Hard Times in Hornstown" According to Unlikely patron post (that i can't link since i didn't send 3 post, sorry for that.)

Reactions: Belial

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
where is the saves?
you can't add the code in your phone if i'm wrong please say how.

Reactions: bbblue

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
"The game's name has been changed due to an unforeseen copyright complication with Zynga."
Apparently fucking Zynga owns the word "-ville".

Reactions: UserX

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
If the developer reads here: to me, after a while that I play, happens that I cannot save anymore.
Sorry, I couldn't save your character.------
I'm talking about 0.82, but it happened even with previous versions, both online and offline. Which, clearly, is a game breaker, since progresses cannot be saved, it makes little sense to keep playing.

On other notes: the game is not bad in itself, but either after a while the events repeat themselves too often or the path I've chosen (dominant) is the less developed.
Pimping the two slaves gives money, sure, but ending that there feels like a waste. I mean, just the first ideas coming to my mind: bringing the slaves to my date with the hairdresser, like she does with her slave. Make them meet each other and fuck each other, maybe in the club. Breeding Ivette, both by my character or by the other slave (or some other people). Bringing them to live with me, firing the damn maid. All of these might be possible developments, which might be available under the satisfaction of some requisites and enrich this path, which really feels neglected.

T

TMWSTW

If the developer reads here: to me, after a while that I play, happens that I cannot save anymore.
Sorry, I couldn't save your character.------
I'm talking about 0.82, but it happened even with previous versions, both online and offline. Which, clearly, is a game breaker, since progresses cannot be saved, it makes little sense to keep playing.

On other notes: the game is not bad in itself, but either after a while the events repeat themselves too often or the path I've chosen (dominant) is the less developed.
Pimping the two slaves gives money, sure, but ending that there feels like a waste. I mean, just the first ideas coming to my mind: bringing the slaves to my date with the hairdresser, like she does with her slave. Make them meet each other and fuck each other, maybe in the club. Breeding Ivette, both by my character or by the other slave (or some other people). Bringing them to live with me, firing the damn maid. All of these might be possible developments, which might be available under the satisfaction of some requisites and enrich this path, which really feels neglected.
I don't think the dominant path is any less developed than the sub path. There is the maid path for subs but there isn't really anything sexual about that beyond some very small client interactions.
Speaking of the maid path what is the point of that? I was curious where it lead but I just wound up being a live in slave for the old lady and living in a broom closet. Not even a sex slave, just a "do all the chores" slave.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I don't think the dominant path is any less developed than the sub path. There is the maid path for subs but there isn't really anything sexual about that beyond some very small client interactions.
Speaking of the maid path what is the point of that? I was curious where it lead but I just wound up being a live in slave for the old lady and living in a broom closet. Not even a sex slave, just a "do all the chores" slave.
I might be wrong, but I think that if you are willing to follow the sub path(s) there are: the maid (lol, the "living in ghe broom closet" got me a laugh), the hairdresser, the girl in the club, the big guys in the gym and the surgeon (edit: I forgot the new path in the sex shop, as living mannequin or something alike). Not sure about this, anyway, since I never followed any of them (not my kink).

From your description it seems that, indeed, then all the branches suffer from the same fate when the 'level' (being it sub or dom) is reached: kinda of a sudden endgame but without neither fanfares nor fireworks.

T

TMWSTW

I might be wrong, but I think that if you are willing to follow the sub path(s) there are: the maid (lol, the "living in ghe broom closet" got me a laugh), the hairdresser, the girl in the club, the big guys in the gym and the surgeon (edit: I forgot the new path in the sex shop, as living mannequin or something alike). Not sure about this, anyway, since I never followed any of them (not my kink).

From your description it seems that, indeed, then all the branches suffer from the same fate when the 'level' (being it sub or dom) is reached: kinda of a sudden endgame but without neither fanfares nor fireworks.
I believe you can date the hairdresser as a dom, you just need really high stats.

I think the game has an awesome concept there's just so little that's actually there at the moment (the best content I found was through selling myself on the street). On top of that there seems to be a lot of dudes and a lot of dickgirls which isn't really a balance I find palatable.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I believe you can date the hairdresser as a dom, you just need really high stats.

I think the game has an awesome concept there's just so little that's actually there at the moment (the best content I found was through selling myself on the street). On top of that there seems to be a lot of dudes and a lot of dickgirls which isn't really a balance I find palatable.
My character actually dates the haidresser as a dom (well, technically, dates her on par, being both doms), I meant that there is a path to date her as a sub, too. Indeed, the dom dating happens when the MC has "strong" stats and attitude, where the sub dating happens when the MC has a meek attitude (the stats, I think, aren't too much relevant there).

This is, more or less, true for all the other sub paths I listed above: meek attitude in replying at the right moment should be enough to unlock them, if one wants to play them. Actually, dating as sub should be indeed easier, because is accessible from the start, where the dom path requires a good deal of grinding to get the money and body up to the role.

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes