• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is now an official free update of the game. But it seems either this game is not as popular as it projects to being or no one that has it wants to share the luv.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
There is now an official free update of the game. But it seems either this game is not as popular as it projects to being or no one that has it wants to share the luv.
A lot of games unfortunately fall by the wayside! I don't always play games I upload but I might check this one out. In the mean time here is 0.71 Mirrored to get the thread up-to-date. If anyone wants feel free to make a request thread!
Happy fapping

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
A lot of games unfortunately fall by the wayside! I don't always play games I upload but I might check this one out. In the mean time here is 0.71 Mirrored to get the thread up-to-date. If anyone wants feel free to make a request thread!
Happy fapping

Thanx for updating, bro! I already grabbed the latest public, which I am assuming this is, but I am certain everyone else will appreciate this gesture. And here is hoping for a generous soul sharing the latest.

Last edited:
Reactions: rs6.igg.biz

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Thanx fie updating, bro! I already grabbed the latest public, which I am assuming this is, but I am certain everyone else will appreciate this gesture. And here is hoping for a generous soul sharing the latest.
Yeah if 0.71 is the latest public then that is it. I might actually get the link for the newest update, but I kind of blew my budget on games for the month.

If anyone reads this and has the link feel free to send it my way. I can get it mirrored and the OP updated.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
There aren't two separate version of the game, at least I don't believe there are.

Download the Mac version of the game, then open the HORNSVILLE.html file with any text editor (Notepad++/Sublime/anything), and search for $day to 0.
Then, above that or below it, anywhere in that series, put "(set: $patron to 2)", without the quotes.

That unlocks everything that's currently supposed to be a part of version .8, from clothes on the avatar to living with your dom and all that. At least, as far as I can tell it does.

Normally, I'd continue to be quiet and just enjoy, because Dev's are notoriously whiny about these things.
Yet, this dev made a performance about how the game had become too convoluted or big and so they had to separate the game into two versions. Or something to the like.
Besides the fact that bigger games exist that run smoother than this without splitting the versions, it was also shortly after the patreon content started to get leaked here, so I was just a touch skeptical about the whole thing.

Anyways, if I'm not wrong and this is what I'm saying it is, enjoy. If not, well, shame.

Reactions: Vavonmach and Burt

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This game does have technical issues. The delay between clicking an option and getting next screen of text is horrible.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
In the patron content enabled version the internal game state is exposed as variable "State" so open the browser developer console with F12 (Chrome, Firefox, IE) and enter State.variables.money=<your amount here> ;)
in version .71 this does not seems to be working anymore

S

Super Senpai

"Notices a male Poison Ivy(?) in the image previews, this is what comes up in my head" Stupid, sexy Poison Ivy...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
MEGA has been giving me fits and issues the last few days. It'll hang, go REALLY SLOW, or even just stop completely.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
the player avatar have a strange grayish deathlike pallor. is this a bug or a feature?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
if u want to play this with the patreon boni, download the game.html from and copy it to hornsville\Hornsville_Data\StreamingAssets\data and replace it. Then play the game and check ur phone and enjoy the "very special trainer app". HF :)

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes