3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

maths_debater

Nov 12, 2020
100% CG | Full Save

1. Run game once to generate save folder.
2. Extract datasu.ksd in %UserProfile%\Documents\ソフトさ~くるクレージュ\孕み村 妻は村の共有財産.

Reactions: DartStar

IHopOnYouNow

Oct 18, 2023
"The reason this village is so fertile is because the women who live here are raped and impregnated by the whole village!"

Sounds like a group project baby to me.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Drak

May 30, 2017
for anyone curious the title is Harami village: my wife is the villages possession. so sayeth my diploma in japanese

• Red Heart
Reactions: BangB420

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
the Patch has a trojan in it, sneaky sneaky! dunno who did this patch but try it again without the trojan.

comes up, Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml
So The Patch exe. is being quarantined on Malwarebytes & Bitdefender I have run tonnes of F95 titles and it's exceedinly rare to have a flag let alone 2...
Here is the link to the Patch:

As always when you download stuff from the internet do so at your own risk. That being said, there are false positives that triggers the AV. It's common for games and pirated stuff such as cracks.

N3termia

Feb 6, 2024
View attachment 3557773

Overview:
Haruki' and his wife 'Nagisa' go to a hospital in Tokyo for fertility treatment.
They were troubled by the lack of success of the treatment and kept searching for some other way, until they finally arrived at a village.

The name of that village is 'Harami Village'.

The village was rich in nature and seemed to be the perfect place to heal their minds and bodies.
Above all, there was a rumour that they would be blessed with a child, so the two, clinging to straws, immediately moved in and started their new life together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2023-02-24
Original Title: 孕み村 妻は村の共有財産
Developer: Soft Circle Courreges -
Translator: Sugoi Visual Novel -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Voice: Japanese
Length: Short (~3 hours]
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:
missing NTR tag

Reactions: BangB420

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
It's so nice having all these shit MTL being spammed recently, it has been a while since we got them due to people actually taking time to work on a translation or doing it with ChatGPT. But now we're finally back to shit BREAD mtl quality. I really wish they'd hurry up with the MTL tag.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes