• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Haramimura - Tsuma wa Mura no Mono [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BangB420

Very good NTR game. See the wife transform into a total slut for cock and get impregnated. The antivirus might trigger a false positive, but as always, when you download stuff from the internet, do so at your own risk.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dimitry710

Beautiful NTR, this game is for lovers of this type of genre, where the majority position themselves as simple spectators to see human degeneration or to place themselves in the Chad of history and steal others' wives and there is also a minority that puts themselves in role of Mr. "cuck" but well there are few and I don't belong to that genre, I'm more of those who use the role of Chad or the Spooker with desire for morbidity my grade History: 7/10, NTR: 10/10, Visual Quality: 9/10 recommending for lovers of the NTR Genre.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

OnceMoreAgain

This game trips multiple Anti-Virus Software as Trojan:Win32/Znyonm. This may or may not be a false positive. However, without confirmation, you should not download anything from this page. Avoid this game until Mods look at files.