yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HannaFutileResistance-EP5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Yes apologizes, not the 5th but the 5th episode, how much content is there for 4 years of development then ?
Play the episodes and all the extra adventures and you will see. Besides that I create more content than just the VN.

• Haha
Reactions: Hollibolli

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
How about you give the game a try and find out by your self?
Nah I tend to know how much has been developed before going in, in case it's a milk project or it's a slow development which might not see any worthy content before another couple of years, thats why I tend to ask before playing, which is something normal to do.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Looking forward already to the next episode of Hanna as the art teacher. Maybe she will pose as the nude model for her students to paint:love:, or she will pick a guy or girl to be the nude model. Also like to see Mimi get back at wolfies bitch mom someway or find some dirt on her to expose her or blackmail her if she doesnt want the info to be made public

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Nah I tend to know how much has been developed before going in, in case it's a milk project or it's a slow development which might not see any worthy content before another couple of years, thats why I tend to ask before playing, which is something normal to do.
You're on a pirate site complaining about a milk project when you can literally download it for the price of... FREE... and see for yourself if you like it or not?

Also, if you want to protect yourself against a possible "milk" project, but want to support a dev's work, it's really pretty f'n simple if you use that thing called a brain you were given. Let me help you, if you like the project, support the dev for the months they release updates and then stop your support. Give them a months support tier and move on with your life until another worthy update is released from a dev. Guess what? You get to help multiple devs out in that scenario and reward active work! Who woulda thought it! Common sense is hard... I know...

ehh.gif

Play the episodes and all the extra adventures and you will see. Besides that I create more content than just the VN.
Glad to see the project sill alive and kicking. Best wishes!

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
I've played through this 3 times and I still have no idea what it's about. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
You're on a pirate site complaining about a milk project when you can literally download it for the price of... FREE... and see for yourself if you like it or not?

Also, if you want to protect yourself against a possible "milk" project, but want to support a dev's work, it's really pretty f'n simple if you use that thing called a brain you were given. Let me help you, if you like the project, support the dev for the months they release updates and then stop your support. Give them a months support tier and move on with your life until another worthy update is released from a dev. Guess what? You get to help multiple devs out in that scenario and reward active work! Who woulda thought it! Common sense is hard... I know...

View attachment 3648935

Glad to see the project sill alive and kicking. Best wishes!
Chill man, who sticked a dick up your ass ? I didnt ask hows the game if you can read properly I asked how much content has been developed and asked regarding about a specific content if it exists as it's mentioned which would be as simple as there's x amount of renders and gameplay is around y hours, which is something easy to be said and I can ask before playing in case I don't see the content I like yet implemented then I will wait, also regarding supporting devs, who tf said I didnt or dont support devs before ? Chill man and calm your tits.

Knytling

Feb 18, 2022
Chill man, who sticked a dick up your ass ? I didnt ask hows the game if you can read properly I asked how much content has been developed and asked regarding about a specific content if it exists as it's mentioned which would be as simple as there's x amount of renders and gameplay is around y hours, which is something easy to be said and I can ask before playing in case I don't see the content I like yet implemented then I will wait, also regarding supporting devs, who tf said I didnt or dont support devs before ? Chill man and calm your tits.
We are not counting lines or words written, and hours spend depends on how good a reader you are and how much time you spend with you dominant hand bussy. Would be foolish of us to try and expect anything. Not like most people here are native english speakers.
But the average guy should be able to shoot him self in the face at least once or twich in a playthrough.

Reactions: DD3DD
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes