X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Yeah, certainly not something a developer (if somewhat professional atleast) should say, no matter his own beliefs.
You know you can be gay lesbian or whatever you want without being annoying. I would never call ourselves professionals. Knyt and I do this story for fun, for ourselves. Not for you and certainly not for any group that pisses of others on every opportunity they get.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You know you can be gay lesbian or whatever you want without being annoying. I would never call ourselves professionals. Knyt and I do this story for fun, for ourselves. Not for you and certainly not for any group that pisses of others on every opportunity they get.
You know you can be homophobic without b....ah, nevermind. Didn't have to tell me that you're not professional, figured that one out myself. Now, I won't waste more of your time. You certainly need it to get past puberty.

Cheers

Edit: Removed some of the other stuff I said. Shame on me. ^^

Last edited:

Knytling

Feb 18, 2022
You know you can be homophobic without b....ah, nevermind. Didn't have to tell me that you're not professional, figured that one out myself. Now, I won't waste more of your time. You certainly need it to get past puberty.

Cheers
This is so stupid...
X3rr4 is a bisexual woman.
And we love the Homosexuals of our community. We just don't feel the need to spread the toxic nature that often follows the previous mentioned group.
Feel free to join the Discord and have a chat.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
This is so stupid...
@X3rr4 is a bisexual woman.
And we love the Homosexuals of our community. We just don't feel the need to spread the toxic nature that often follows the previous mentioned group.
I'd say that certainly makes this alot more stupid. She should have probably elaborated her previous comment a little more so not to give the impression she gave. Can't argue about the rest of your post. Totally agree.

Edit: After receiving a message from X3rr4 it appears this was a massive misunderstanding. So, uhm, my apologies. I'll go back to my corner now. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Tecton

May 25, 2017
This is so stupid...
X3rr4 is a bisexual woman.
We live in a world where people vote against their own interests constantly and align with people who fundamentally hate them for being who they are.

Someone being gay, bisexual or anything else doesn't mean they're incapable of unnecessary vitriol towards their own community.

Just a bit of food for thought.

EDIT: Just to be clear, not accusing anyone of doing that here, just that it can explain why people reacted how they did.

Knytling

Feb 18, 2022
We live in a world where people vote against their own interests constantly and align with people who fundamentally hate them for being who they are.

Someone being gay, bisexual or anything else doesn't mean they're incapable of unnecessary vitriol towards their own community.

Just a bit of food for thought.

EDIT: Just to be clear, not accusing anyone of doing that here, just that it can explain why people reacted how they did.
I may self could be included in said group, but i wouldn't touch it with a 10 feet firepoker!
Not wanting to be included in a group that want to include you dosn't mean you are working against your own interest.
Just means your values don't align.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Is the EP4 including the previous episodes?
How much content in terms of playtime should I expect with the approximately 1gb file

I'm new of the game and it seems this game is update 1 time every year, right?

Knytling

Feb 18, 2022
Is the EP4 including the previous episodes?
How much content in terms of playtime should I expect with the approximately 1gb file

I'm new of the game and it seems this game is update 1 time every year, right?
All previous episodes are included.
And playtime depends on your reading speed.
Since we are a small team (Just X3rr4 and I) updates can be slow compared to others. But we aim to release at least two updates per year.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
There is a also a lot of extra content in the adventures menu.

So the choices are meaningless.
The choices are not meaningless, you just haven't reached the part of the story they kick in.

In ep3 some scenes were different depending on your choices. In future episodes these have more gravity. Like I have said earlier in the thread, decisions in this story work differently. They are more long term.

Edit: And if 2 updates per year are not enough for you then listen to what I say in menu section "A Passionate Project".

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
All previous episodes are included.
And playtime depends on your reading speed.
Since we are a small team (Just X3rr4 and I) updates can be slow compared to others. But we aim to release at least two updates per year.
Thank you for replay
Btw a was answering for approximate time for a god but not native english writer.
...and yes.. I love bi-sex girls they are always my favourite in my relationship! (my actual wife is like that ;)

Thanks

Apr 18, 2018
So many people here asked what kind of incest is in this game, and I can't see if they even got an answer.
As far as I can tell, it's just between sisters.
So it looks nice, but really not for me.
Good luck, dev!

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes