Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Having the same issue
same... are we all missing a puzzle or is it bugged?

EDIT: We're missing something. There's a mirror you can use in the tower you don't start in that teleports you to a lower level, then you use the dragon strength to push a boulder onto a switch, which opens up the gates and you go into the other side of the lower level and use another mirror to get into the armory.

Last edited:

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
How to avoid getting transformation blocked in stage 2? also is there any healing circle in the zone? i have been looking around and can't find any

BearHorns

Aug 26, 2018
How to avoid getting transformation blocked in stage 2? also is there any healing circle in the zone? i have been looking around and can't find any
Don't step in the pink goop, the only healing circle is right before the boss. If you want to be able to transform again you need to use a panacea.

YEP COCK

Aug 15, 2017
where are the ancient pages? i could only find the dragon one
nvm found the other ones
for anyone else looking, the milk ranch page is in the mirror in the walled off left part of the boss room (one of the buildings in the south has the entry mirror)
forest page, go back to where you originally spawned (north west), and at the bottom right of that room theres a small passage that wasnt there before
hell page, just go south from entering from the book, now the lava has some platforms that open a new path

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I feel you, not to mention how it feels like less and less effort is placed into them with each release. Obviously there ARE improvements, Damsels of Vice 2 was massive step up from 1, but it sure doesn't feel like it when you go from Victoria's Body to what we have now in terms of gameplay design and content density. And you add this up with rather massive price tag... it's frustarating. I legimately want to like these games, hell I do rather like Hanaja's Body, but these prices are off the rocker for what they are.
Oh trust me, I thought I was the only one with that sentiment. Sure, the annoying part is the RPG busywork to make up for the lack of content, but my biggest gripe was the artstyle that was radically changed after Victoria's Body. It had more anatomy and cohesion than...whatever else it came after it, at the cost of content. Heck, it ain't hard to find a few examples of wrong body features, weird angles, and size problems, like in Damsels of Vice.

At this point, I'll just wait for a complete save file, rummage through the paper doll features, skim through the bad ends, and call it a day. I'm pretty sure anyone else that wants to spend their time somewhere else better does the same as I do. It's the reason I dropped Damsels of Vice 2 and called it a day, not looking back. A shame too, I was fairly invested in what this dev could achieve, but man, that artstyle when compared to Victoria's Body... oof.

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
Oh trust me, I thought I was the only one with that sentiment. Sure, the annoying part is the RPG busywork to make up for the lack of content, but my biggest gripe was the artstyle that was radically changed after Victoria's Body. It had more anatomy and cohesion than...whatever else it came after it, at the cost of content. Heck, it ain't hard to find a few examples of wrong body features, weird angles, and size problems, like in Damsels of Vice.

At this point, I'll just wait for a complete save file, rummage through the paper doll features, skim through the bad ends, and call it a day. I'm pretty sure anyone else that wants to spend their time somewhere else better does the same as I do. It's the reason I dropped Damsels of Vice 2 and called it a day, not looking back. A shame too, I was fairly invested in what this dev could achieve, but man, that artstyle when compared to Victoria's Body... oof.
The artstyle is because the artist from the first game bailed. Creative differences or something.
I personally dont mind the artstyle. I think Hanajas Body really nailed the sexy and did well with most of the other stuff. Id even go so far as to say i prefer it over victoria's body.

Though this game i will deffo agree, totally misses every mark so far. (ive only cleared the castle so far) It even took took the most interesting part of the previous titles away, that being the constant struggle of tfs, and the unique control you had over each part because you can just magic it all back to normal with a couple clicks. Which is a shame becaue the previous games offered such interesting combat that could change at the drop of a hat depending on what you were doing and what tfed you. That and the consequence of having the tf happen and having to live with it until the next save circle. Heck, even with the more limited tf scope in Hanaja's body still had a very robust and interesting combat set up that required you to get used to being transformed constantly. And on top of that, it had major kinks personified in nearly every main character.

But this just seems to lack all of this that entirely.. and the combat is barely even a struggle. Its just super streamlined, barely sexy and mostly boring :/

Reactions: HikkiG
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes