RPGM - Completed - Hanaja's Body 2 in One [v1.02] [SubSupreme]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Chronwalk

So... Hanaja's Body 2 in One...

This particular developer focuses on making battlefuck games with a heavy emphasis on TF (Transformations, for those that don't know what it means)...

The game posesses a lot, and trust me when I mean, a lot of different transformations, from Vampire, Demon/succubus/futa, to Dragon, Cowgirl and Fairy/domme, they appear visually, which is a big plus, and the main trademark of this developer...

Each transformation posesses it's own pros but the tricky part is to keep in mind the large number of effects they can trigger, because yes, not only you have different transformations on yourself, but different attacks trigger different transformations on enemies and some on yourself, of course the'res also buffs and debuffs (you mainly want to pay attention to SOULBURN debuff, because if you use a healing potion or skill, you may kill yourself)...

The plot on it's own isn't anything particularly out of this world, you'll get what I mean, the humor that the game takes itself with is nice and soothes out a bit of how RPGM games are...

Another good part of this game, disk size it's not heavy, and should keep you entertained for 4 - 6 hours...

The cons are that...
    It's tricky to keep in mind all the potential buffs/debuffs and effects you can apply to your enemies....
    There are no events or minigames to try to keep the story loop particularly entertaining, your usual RPGM experience running through the map and killing X or B enemy while solving simple puzzles, or any eye candy H-scenes besides of losing to bosses or general loss scene...

Personal opinion...?
    I enjoyed this game, it's realistically speaking 3 stars, (since somethings could be slightly improved like more eye candy scenes or a bit more of smut, less puzzling and perhaps a few CG's with some attacks, the ice map with the cowgirl transformation definitely needs a check around because no save/heal/status remover prior to last encounter), There are some improvements on each of their games, which is good, but the main issue is that there simply isn't enough H content for it to be worth while, and sadly the ending CG is just... Bland... If you consider it for what it is, a game, and you are not looking just for a quick wank, then it can keep you entertained...

Edit: The final boss is on a whole different level of annoyance, you're gonna need to have at least 10 Panacea potions...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

74games

I recently immersed myself in the world of this wonderful game, and it immediately captured my attention with its visuals and gameplay. What immediately catches my eye is the stunning art: bright colors, detailed characters and environments create a unique atmosphere that you want to immerse yourself in again and again.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rottenforever

A very good TF-theme based game.

Art style is amazing and characters looks hot. Player can transform into diffirent forms (vampire, demon, lady-dragon etc) which have dynamic sprays, that's change during battle. Also, diffirent forms is required to pass obstacles, for example vampire can walk through mirrors and dragoness can move boulders.

Combat itself is fun, thanks to Aura mechanics, which allows you to apply uniqe effects to emenies using attack combinations, such as healing the player after they attack. During the battle player also can be transformed into diffirent forms, after taking some dagame. Diffirent forms also have diffirent attacks.

Overall the game is fun and has unique TF-theme features. Love it.