EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
The vicious vampire Victoria and the demon that is the cause of many of her woes, Hanaja, have been at odds with each other for countless years... Until one day, Victoria receives a mysterious tome. Naturally guessing it was a trap, she planned to do away with the cursed book. That is, until
Hanaja shows up and opens it!
The two were sucked into the stories within the twisted tome, but with a major complication. The frenemies both inhabited a singular body! Not only are they struggling for control of their body while they figure out how to escape the dastardly trap, but they find themselves âsharingâ their body with a growing cast of colorful characters. Each chapter they explore introduces to them a new ally... and a new headache for the vampire.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-28
Release Date: 2024-03-27
Developer: SubSupreme - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-6.png ss-7.png ss-8.png ss-9.png

Cyansky1

Feb 28, 2023
These games are genuinely lacking in enough content to make them worthwhile. This one in particular has about eight erotic scenes, and each erotic scene is a single still image. The transformation gimmick doesn't really add much. It's basically a bad end scene collector with a lot of dungeon crawling busy work between scenes. I want to like this author's work, but his games are just lacking. If enemies had unique game-overs and scenes weren't single still images, this game would be worth the asking price and more.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
These games are genuinely lacking in enough content to make them worthwhile. This one in particular has about eight erotic scenes, and each erotic scene is a single still image. The transformation gimmick doesn't really add much. It's basically a bad end scene collector with a lot of dungeon crawling busy work between scenes. I want to like this author's work, but his games are just lacking. If enemies had unique game-overs and scenes weren't single still images, this game would be worth the asking price and more.
I feel you, not to mention how it feels like less and less effort is placed into them with each release. Obviously there ARE improvements, Damsels of Vice 2 was massive step up from 1, but it sure doesn't feel like it when you go from Victoria's Body to what we have now in terms of gameplay design and content density. And you add this up with rather massive price tag... it's frustarating. I legimately want to like these games, hell I do rather like Hanaja's Body, but these prices are off the rocker for what they are.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
same, gave this a chance on itch. the game needs a bit more to it. im not saying its gotta have everything but a good step in the right direction i think would be taking a page from some older rpg maker games and adding peril states that foes can put the player in that show a naughty still image as they do things to the player and add some actual nudity and i think it would be enough. that and find a new way to ballence, not being able to use items to heal outside of battle drags and makes me use external tools to do it instead. its a shame i like the underlying system its neat but the game is like ordering tomato soup when you want chilli.

Gnomeking67

Aug 11, 2023
and also how do u beat that one enemy in the right bottom house of the fairy world to turn off the the purple fire

bobbot

May 10, 2018
There is a exe called payload.exe excuse me, wtf?
it was in hanja as well. when i asked the dev about it after opening it up in a text editor to see what i could their response was " For the URL stuff, there shouldn't be anything going on. The RPG Maker MV engine uses javascript and some other web code so that the game can be built to run in web browsers, but it doesn't connect to anything."

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
1711725617023.png
Why is the path blocked to get the gem to access the throne ? is it a bug or something ?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes