3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Mar 28, 2018
These comments are being overly cruel. The game has 3 animations, 1 of which is Patreon-only. That's really not uncommon.

Love the art style, dev. We're all just stingey with our money on this piracy forum.

HentaiSagaStudio

Sep 8, 2023
Play the game just for it to say "Sorry only patreons can play this game". Uh.. I'm not giving you money for 1 second of content. That doesn't earn my money. I don't know who you are as a developer and you're not a big game dev company I'm going to drop my money into blindly. Add more content then ask for money or don't ask at all.

-1 imo.
They are 2 free games and one for patreons. Game is totally free and you do not need to pay anything . You can just wait to next update when mini game becomes free :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Voltage Flame

cmnd

Jun 15, 2022
Liked the game, the pixel art is nice. The mini games are simple, but good nonetheless. Although, when you've done the mini game it resets after you leave the area, this happened with Irma at least to me. Also the dialogue with the gate after the mini game just speaks with Irma and doesn't show Soil speaking. (I think that's the name?)

sillybilly48

Aug 30, 2021
Play the game just for it to say "Sorry only patreons can play this game". Uh.. I'm not giving you money for 1 second of content. That doesn't earn my money. I don't know who you are as a developer and you're not a big game dev company I'm going to drop my money into blindly. Add more content then ask for money or don't ask at all.

-1 imo.

This ^

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
0/20

the witch's mini-game is UNBEARABLE and has obviously never been tested before releasing this shit... at which point, already, you do a mini-game that requires the keys of the number pad AND the keys of the main pad who are polar opposites of each other thinking this is going to be a good idea? so I got stuck on it because the witch doesn't move from the left part of the screen, preventing me from exploring the house further, and there's nothing on the right...

I am therefore condemned to play this mini-game which annoys me and in which the slightest mistake forces you to start again... well no... a "mini-game", it's supposed to be a "MINI"-game ( like, a BONUS) a BONUS that slows me down in my progress, well fuck it, I'll stop there.

Cencene

Nov 3, 2018
0/20

the witch's mini-game is UNBEARABLE and has obviously never been tested before releasing this shit... at which point, already, you do a mini-game that requires the keys of the number pad AND the keys of the main pad who are polar opposites of each other thinking this is going to be a good idea? so I got stuck on it because the witch doesn't move from the left part of the screen, preventing me from exploring the house further, and there's nothing on the right...

I am therefore condemned to play this mini-game which annoys me and in which the slightest mistake forces you to start again... well no... a "mini-game", it's supposed to be a "MINI"-game ( like, a BONUS) a BONUS that slows me down in my progress, well fuck it, I'll stop there.
Both minigames work perfectly. Skill issue I'd say. I was able to time the piano game perfectly with every single key stroke. Didn't have any problems, and it felt perfectly sync'd.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Both minigames work perfectly. Skill issue I'd say. I was able to time the piano game perfectly with every single key stroke. Didn't have any problems, and it felt perfectly sync'd.

Oh, excuse me to discover a game and not being able to have Masterskills right at the beginning, you thought this game was supposed to be a sort of Souls-like?

heh, guess what... if it's supposed to be "difficult" it's not written... and i have not time to spend hours to succeed at the very first trial knowing that if i do not succeed, i'm not rewarded.

i though a videogame was supposed to be fun at first place, and not a sort of E-dick contest.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Oh, excuse me to discover a game and not being able to have Masterskills right at the beginning, you thought this game was supposed to be a sort of Souls-like?

heh, guess what... if it's supposed to be "difficult" it's not written... and i have not time to spend hours to succeed at the very first trial knowing that if i do not succeed, i'm not rewarded.

i though a videogame was supposed to be fun at first place, and not a sort of E-dick contest.
I don't think it helps that you phrased it as if the game was the problem, I personally feel it's more a matter of hand-eye coordination and experience on a keyboard.
The numbers were awkward as I seldom type numbers as often as letters, but I still got it within the first or second try.

Either way you missed nothing of note, well made game imo, just lacking in content.

Cencene

Nov 3, 2018

I could care less about your skill issue, the point of my statement was it's not the game being "untested" which has the implication of the game being the issue, however it's clearly just a you issue which was the point I was making lol, so don't blame the game.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes