3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HentaiSagaStudio

Sep 8, 2023
sc4.png

Overview:
Each year, as Halloween approaches and the boundary between two worlds becomes weakest, souls from the underworld come to the world of the living, bringing with them the whispers of the past and the echoes of unfulfilled desires.

You start as a Jack-o'-lantern and travel through the world to fulfill your desires. You stumble upon a small witch village.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-30
Release Date: 2023-10-28
Developer: HentaiSagaStudio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

sc1.png sc5.png sc4.png sc3.png sc2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
HentaiSagaStudio Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Sorry took a bit longer :p

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HalloweenSaga-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HentaiSagaStudio

Sep 8, 2023
I am happy that so many of you like it :)
Please consider become Patreon if you would like to support it and shape the game with your desires !
We will vote in next few days on new characters vampire/werewrol/mummy/succubus girl and as well on few other options. For example one will be to look throughout the window to"peek" some extra animations like bath, undress , other , masturbation and so on.

DidheroHD

Feb 4, 2019
I am happy that so many of you like it :)
Please consider become Patreon if you would like to support it and shape the game with your desires !
We will vote in next few days on new characters vampire/werewrol/mummy/succubus girl and as well on few other options. For example one will be to look throughout the window to"peek" some extra animations like bath, undress , other , masturbation and so on.
release the cat!!

ital

Jan 26, 2019
how do you make games? I moved to the right zone, fucked the witch, and now I can’t get out of there, and generally nothing can be done except to fuck the witch again

ital

Jan 26, 2019
damn, I turned off the game, logged in from the beginning, walked in the other direction, clicked on the girl to talk, and the dialogue froze

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
probably the most annoying game I have played in a while. Appreciate the complete lack of instructions on how to play the mini games. Will not be supporting this game.

HentaiSagaStudio

Sep 8, 2023
probably the most annoying game I have played in a while. Appreciate the complete lack of instructions on how to play the mini games. Will not be supporting this game.
Sorry to hear that :( I will try to fix /upgrade them in next update. It is early development so there might be some problems.
There are short instruction for each mini game before you play it. I thought there were mostly self explanatory mini games and noone will have problem to figure out how to play them. My bad.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AplhaBeta

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Sorry to hear that :( I will try to fix /upgrade them in next update. It is early development so there might be some problems.
There are short instruction for each mini game before you play it. I thought there were mostly self explanatory mini games and noone will have problem to figure out how to play them. My bad.
There are people who need instructions on how to use toothpicks without hurting themselves.
Your main audience is in not just in America, It's in 'Múrica, the land of freedom and low effort education.
There is no such thing as self explanatory.

May 2, 2022
Play the game just for it to say "Sorry only patreons can play this game". Uh.. I'm not giving you money for 1 second of content. That doesn't earn my money. I don't know who you are as a developer and you're not a big game dev company I'm going to drop my money into blindly. Add more content then ask for money or don't ask at all.

-1 imo.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes