Others Completed HAKO [Illusion]

Nattsu

May 19, 2018
Whenever i try to scroll mouse i can't control camera or cannot reset it. Is there anyway to stop it and reset it?

gabbel

Nov 2, 2017
i didnt add anything. i didnt even play the game. however this is a lag fix for illusion games, which since the windows 10 annivisary update started to lag due to a d3d9.dll change.

so it SHOULD work for every illusion game out there. but you need to install the HF patch first.
if you cant find any d3d9.dll then just drop it in the main folder and it should work.
also if the HF patch has a borderless windowed mode option, use this too. because this usually creates a new d3d9.dll so then you know its exact location and know where to overwrite.
Use "Dgvoodoo2"...

• Q: What is dgVoodoo? And where is the installer?
  • A: dgVoodoo consists of components substituting the implementations of various graphics API's like 3Dfx Glide and Microsoft DirectX up to version 9.
    Currently it has no installer and its usage is intended to be drop-in: just copy the graphics API dll's from dgVoodoo package next to your game/application executable and run it. You need a graphics card supporting DX10.0 as a minimum.
The following settings should work (copy config file attached to your gamefolder, together with d3d9.dll of the dgVoodoo2 package)

Last edited:

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
ok, i am using dgvoodoo 2's x64 d3d9.dll and the x64 glides and the d3drm.dll (i also tried these individually) and i applied the english patch already in the game and the one that was linked here. the game still runs like crap when you visit the girl. anyone have any suggestions? it's not a hardware problem.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
ok, i am using dgvoodoo 2's x64 d3d9.dll and the x64 glides and the d3drm.dll (i also tried these individually) and i applied the english patch already in the game and the one that was linked here. the game still runs like crap when you visit the girl. anyone have any suggestions? it's not a hardware problem.
Did you put D3D9 in the same directory as the exe?

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
You need to use x86 dll for this game not x64.

Reactions: BigDGamer

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Use "Dgvoodoo2"...

• Q: What is dgVoodoo? And where is the installer?
  • A: dgVoodoo consists of components substituting the implementations of various graphics API's like 3Dfx Glide and Microsoft DirectX up to version 9.
    Currently it has no installer and its usage is intended to be drop-in: just copy the graphics API dll's from dgVoodoo package next to your game/application executable and run it. You need a graphics card supporting DX10.0 as a minimum.
The following settings should work (copy config file attached to your gamefolder, together with d3d9.dll of the dgVoodoo2 package)
man...if you were here in 2017 i definitely wouldn't delete the game. now looking back, that's a pain in the SS...but thank you

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
The uncensor mod pack fails to install no matter what I try. Does anyone have a tutorial or an already patched game they could give me? Thanks.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
yeah, i fixed the problem by just getting a different D3D9.dll, dgVoodoo's just doesn't work for me for some reason. This is the d3d9 that worked for me

BigDGamer

Sep 2, 2019
The uncensor mod pack fails to install no matter what I try. Does anyone have a tutorial or an already patched game they could give me? Thanks.
I downloaded this latest version and was able to install and patch it on a current Windows 10 system. I didn't download any other patch because the HF patch is in the iso you download already. Check out the other buttons on the autorun.exe. I did need to use the Dgvoodoo2 fix to speed it up beacuse of the DirectX bug.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I see a lot of stuff about what it takes to make the game run smoothly, before I get into all that, what kind of actual content is in this? I see that you can shrink down, and that actually concerns me (seems like it kind of misses the point?) Other than looking at her and talking to her, what can you actually DO in this game (while giant)?

Firespit21

Mar 27, 2018
I see a lot of stuff about what it takes to make the game run smoothly, before I get into all that, what kind of actual content is in this? I see that you can shrink down, and that actually concerns me (seems like it kind of misses the point?) Other than looking at her and talking to her, what can you actually DO in this game (while giant)?
waiting for this answer too before downloading

Spacebird

Feb 21, 2020
Thanks, it's a lot easier to install this than break out the Discs.
If anyone knows where I can find the Apple Editor I'd appreciate a link.

Last edited:

S0meone3lse

Dec 26, 2018
Thanks, it's a lot easier to install this than break out the Discs.
If anyone knows where I can find the Apple Editor I'd appreciate a link.
Kinda late, but just re-downloaded for the kicks and went through the troubles to get it working, so leaving this for whoever comes.

The Apple Editor is in the Wizard already packed with the game or in the English Patcher (it says English Patch, but it has uncensor, patches, everything asides from d3d9.dll fix).
The .dll fix that worked for me right now (on Win10, GeForce 30xx series) was the one at that can be downloaded on .

Reactions: ThrowMeSway