TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Hako_-_package_art.jpg

Overview:
Supposedly, the main character is the Ultra-man of that planet, and the supposed 'mini-sized' girls are actually in the NORMAL size of the residents of that planet.

It's not that they are small, but HE is the one which is over-sized...The house which the game takes place in, is actually an over-sized building the government build for the main character to live in, and in return he helps them fight the monsters which invade their planet.

The 'Box-Girls', which to us the players may have seemed to be just a new line of pets product or something, takes on yet another meaning, now that we realize that they are of the same size as the rest of the population on the planet.

Young females, whom automatically generate themselves just by being placed inside a special container, and can be steadily MANUFACTURED, whom are basically affectionate to the owner since the first time he opens the door to her 'room', and automatically degenerates out of existence by the end of a few days.

Oh no, they are not trying to make 'pets'. They are trying to make Automatic-self-disposal SEX SLAVES.​

Updated: 2008
Developer/Publisher: Illusion
Censorship: Yes, No with mod
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre: Girlfriend, miniature, simulator

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- - - -

Uncensor mod:

Hako_-_package_art.jpg image_100880.jpg image_99964.jpg image_99965.jpg image_99966.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
The uncesor mod can't be downloaded.
It have a patch what it will add
--Hako English Translations
user interface
story/mails
Trophies
Launcher
--Hako uncensors
3D girls uncesor
Guy realistic uncensor
Big Thing in the box uncensor
Wooden Harigata
Penis Correction
--Illusion Wizard

Last edited:

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Where do you add it? There is no D3D9 in my game folder anywhere
i didnt add anything. i didnt even play the game. however this is a lag fix for illusion games, which since the windows 10 annivisary update started to lag due to a d3d9.dll change.

so it SHOULD work for every illusion game out there. but you need to install the HF patch first.
if you cant find any d3d9.dll then just drop it in the main folder and it should work.
also if the HF patch has a borderless windowed mode option, use this too. because this usually creates a new d3d9.dll so then you know its exact location and know where to overwrite.

Reactions: Ibib

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
wow...this was fun when it came out. Pretty neat for what it was, especially when you unlock the mini doll so you ca visit the girls. Didn't know about the Ultra-man size MC though, that feels new.

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Can confirm this fixed the lag for me, thanks a lot man.

...Why the fuck did I ever think that "upgrading" to Windows 10 was a good idea?.
It is a good idea, just the game being too old to keep up with current software, same if you want to run a win98 application on windows 7.

Reactions: ThrowMeSway

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh funny ...

i always thinking that the girls was some dolls and the men a normal human...
in my knowledge, the game full name is Hako box... the girl is pop out of an box like a toy.

here the info from the wiki :

The gameplay involves a mysterious box sitting on the player's table, inside which is a doll-house like room environment where fairy-sized girls live (only one at a time). The player can observe, interact from outside (poke, give food, etc), and even shrink himself and enter the box at the same size as the girl.

Otakuism00

Nov 2, 2017
Whenever I try using the lag fix the game just crashes, is there something I'm doing wrong? (btw I don't have a d3d9l already in the folder, is that an issue?)