Unity Haileys' Treasure Adventure [v0.7.1.2] [LAGS]

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Cagadas23232

Feb 9, 2024
I like version 0.6.2 better since it does have a gallery. Version 0.7.1 does not have it, or I have not found that it has it. I would have liked to enjoy the news in a comfortable way .:inseguro:

leoben2310

Jun 9, 2020
Does this game have a gallery? I remember there's one tho? I'm on version 0.7.1.1 while still having my buggy playthrough from 0.7 (there's a lot going on that time)

nitiyan

Nov 9, 2023
i cant find which value represents annie's level in save file, mine is bugged and level 2 cannot be completed so lvl 3 is locked

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
One day, a man visits Hailey's farm. He tells her about her father's debt and asks her to marry her. She refuses to marry him and tells him she will return the money. After her response, the man told her that her father was a mine explorer and shared a map where he had hidden all his treasures. As those mines are cursed only people carrying his blood can enter those mines. He asked her to collect the treasure for him and gave them one month to do it.​
Updated overview.

Looks interesting.

dame dane guy

Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 1188393

Overview:
One day a man visits Hailey's farm. He told her about her father's debt and asks her to marry her. She refuses to marry him and tells she will returned the money. After her response the man told her that her father was a mine explorer and shares a map where he has hidden all his treasures. As those mines are cursed only people carrying his blood can enter those mines. He asked her to collect the treasure for him and gave them one month to do it.
Thread Update: 2024-02-19
Release Date: 2024-02-15
Developer: LAGS -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1.1
Language: English
Other Games: SurVive! College Brawl
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Bugs:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win 32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v0.6.2): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.5.4.2): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Save -
PT-BR Translation* - Secret Animation Guide

Thank you Đảk Zẻo9 for sharing

View attachment 1188394 View attachment 1188395 View attachment 1188396 View attachment 1188397 View attachment 1188398
is there any 0.7.1.2

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes