Unity Haileys' Treasure Adventure [v0.7.1.2] [LAGS]

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
you need to have the football mission already done to be able to release this
ok. that's progress at least...
how do I progress the football mission?
(So far, I've kicked a skull into the goal, gotten the GOAL, and talked to both people that spawn on that map. what next?)

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
ok. that's progress at least...
how do I progress the football mission?
(So far, I've kicked a skull into the goal, gotten the GOAL, and talked to both people that spawn on that map. what next?)
You're supposed to play the previous levels again and you should find them close to the spawn area, but it seems like there's a bug and you might have to close the game and re-open, as per these comment by LAGS from the devlog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
You're supposed to play the previous levels again and you should find them close to the spawn area, but it seems like there's a bug and you might have to close the game and re-open, as per these comment by LAGS from the devlog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ah. slightly embarrassing. I can't believe I haven't tried turning it off and back on again! for shame me! for shame!

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
ah. slightly embarrassing. I can't believe I haven't tried turning it off and back on again! for shame me! for shame!
apparently that isn't particularly helpful...unless I have to keep doing it hoping RNGesus will finally hook me up
removed the GOAL from the 3rd mission and still won't spawn the other two.
(though I did manage to get the 2nd mission one to glitch completed...somehow)

Reactions: fapderp11

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
apparently that isn't particularly helpful...unless I have to keep doing it hoping RNGesus will finally hook me up
removed the GOAL from the 3rd mission and still won't spawn the other two.
(though I did manage to get the 2nd mission one to glitch completed...somehow)
Yeah, it's odd. It didn't work for me for a long time and then all of a sudden they started showing up all the time

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes