Unity Haileys' Treasure Adventure [v0.7.1.2] [LAGS]

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes
Oct 12, 2018
Probably one of the only games I've played where you actually can kill yourself by just jumping in place.

Can definitely understand this game is going for being more of a puzzle platformer in its own right, especially if the jumping damage is intended, but god does it feel awful. Great visuals though.

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
Probably one of the only games I've played where you actually can kill yourself by just jumping in place.

Can definitely understand this game is going for being more of a puzzle platformer in its own right, especially if the jumping damage is intended, but god does it feel awful. Great visuals though.
This issue seems to happen with monitors over 60hz, I had the same issue at first.

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
* inhale * SAVE PLEZ
there we go, someone had to say it, might as well be me
It looks like the saves can be edited pretty easily to unlock everything. File path is something like C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Haileys' Treasure Adventure
I haven't tried it yet though.

Reactions: Mister Wake

user500

Jul 6, 2018
Does anyone else get fully healed when you press the "B" key? I don't know if that is mapped to maybe the burger item you might get, but for me it just gives me max health every time I hit it and it doesn't seem to be connected to any items I have.

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
Does anyone else get fully healed when you press the "B" key? I don't know if that is mapped to maybe the burger item you might get, but for me it just gives me max health every time I hit it and it doesn't seem to be connected to any items I have.
It looks like B is a full heal, R is the burger/clothing healing item and T restores a bit of health and adds money to your bag.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes