JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
It is much better than 0.1 would imply. It could very well be named 1.0 except it has a few bugs and terrible controls.

Speaking about controls, with AutoHotkey it is actually possible to remap the keys in a one-handed way, which makes the game much smoother to play. Pasting how I did it if others are interested.

In the game controls:
* Map Jump to "up" arrow key
* Map down/left/right to other arrow keys.
* Map "Climb up" to "S", but it will actually be mapped to "Up" using the below ahk script
* Map crouch to "down"
* Map attack to right Shift
* Map prone to right Ctrl

Then use this ahk script, it is needed to make sure that you can jump from a rope, even though "up" is now mapped to both "jump" and "climb rope":
Code:
$Up::
Send, {Up}
Sleep 20
if GetKeyState("Up", "P")
{
Send {s down}
}
return

$Up Up::
Send {s up}
return

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
So far a really good game but i managed to find these bugs :
- In lvl 3 when we have to crawl and there is a worm in that location and we get damaged , character model will clip through that aria and we fall to lower part of the map .
- In lvl 5 i had the issue that MC would not grab the edges and i had to restart the lvl , and you forgot to place the obstacle in lvl 5 to the right .
-When Mc is in crawl position or crouch and get downed , after we get up the animation says we are in the same position as before getting down but when we we get attacked or when we swing our axe , the position will change to stand up and well this causes some trouble against some enemies and result in getting more hits from enemies.

Last edited:

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
anyone else not see any text come up when characters are talking?
The first time that i opened the game there was no text but a few seconds later game crashed and when i opeend it again there was no issue.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
where is the savefile location... cant find it...
It should be in the appdata folder in your windows driver , you can search in this site or google the exact location of the folder , can`t remember.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
So far a really good game but i managed to find these bugs :
- In lvl 3 when we have to crawl and there is a worm in that location and we get damaged , character model will clip through that aria and we fall to lower part of the map .
- In lvl 5 i had the issue that MC would not grab the edges and i had to restart the lvl , and you forgot to place the obstacle in lvl 5 to the right .
-When Mc is in crawl position or crouch and get downed , after we get up the animation says we are in the same position as before getting down but when we we get attacked or when we swing our axe , the position will change to stand up and well this causes some trouble against some enemies and result in getting more hits from enemies.
in crawl you can hit k and throw bomb to kill bug

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
This game is a pleasant surprise. It's quite a fun little platformer and it controls quite well, except that it's hard to make little jumps forward so when you land in a spike trap for example, it's hard to get out unless you make a running hop. The animations are great too and I didn't even lose on purpose to see the sex animations. The animation of Hailey crawling around is really cute and her general athleticism adds to her tomboy appeal.

There are games that look nicer but control horribly, like Night of Revenge for example.

Reactions: ZenMaru

atusek

Feb 25, 2020
Anyone know how to get past lvl 3? I may be stupid, but I get to the part past the arrow where it looks like I have to crawl, but I still don't fit

Figured it out. Z or something makes you go prone

Last edited:

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
So where can I find the headhunters and vines for the achievement? I don't think I've even gotten one instance of that yet

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Okay but what about cheat so I can see the ending and give her invincibility?
My save has everything unlocked and you can replay whatever at your leisure. That also includes costume changes under "extra". One of the "costumes" is her naked. As stated above, you can hit B to just refill your health. Close enough to invincibility.

Save file location: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Haileys' Treasure Adventure

Reactions: combo_69

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
My save has everything unlocked and you can replay whatever at your leisure. That also includes costume changes under "extra". One of the "costumes" is her naked. As stated above, you can hit B to just refill your health. Close enough to invincibility.

Save file location: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Haileys' Treasure Adventure
Thanks but one last doubt how can I see the ending?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes