GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
This used to be one of my favorites, and still think about Hachi as one of the most reliable and hard-working developers. Sadly (to me) I feel it grows too long, I'm not really into BDSM and the enemy base arc doesn't interest me. But that's just me and my preferences, and in fact I'm waiting with high expectatios the day that this one gets finished and Hachi starts a new project.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
This used to be one of my favorites, and still think about Hachi as one of the most reliable and hard-working developers. Sadly (to me) I feel it grows too long, I'm not really into BDSM and the enemy base arc doesn't interest me. But that's just me and my preferences, and in fact I'm waiting with high expectatios the day that this one gets finished and Hachi starts a new project.
Hachi already has a new project. D.Sim or something. Personally not too uch of a fan of it myself based on what I've played but it's pretty early.

Reactions: GaboCAP

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game and a few other Daz games using unity do have compressed versions. Its been a few updates since this game has had a compressed version but they do exist.
yes but not as common as renpy still no .66.1 compressed yet and maybe won't be.

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
The android 64 is still 65.1 why.
The 32 is 66.1
My bad seems only the mega.nz link is 65.1
That's a quick update thanks

Last edited:

leridder

May 29, 2022
I have a weird issue, the main quest has stop appearing from the quest list, i still have done some followings without hints but they don't appear in the completed list yet they do appear in gallery.

Last completed : Attempting to draw Eris
Last Gallery : Back on top ( part three)
Last quest before dissapear from Quest list: Who the hell is Eris
after that i spoke to Leah in the lobby with a warning about unvaible char until done

Now i'm stuck as Sarah never come for the hinking

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
I rescued Hazel's mom but she still hasn't showed up on weekends evening yet so I can get sleeping powder? Only missing showing revenge on Hazel 3rd Star and investigating von Lichtenstein final star

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I rescued Hazel's mom but she still hasn't showed up on weekends evening yet so I can get sleeping powder? Only missing showing revenge on Hazel 3rd Star and investigating von Lichtenstein final star
Been awhile since I was that far back in the game. I think it took a good while for her to show back up. Just do what ever quest you can till she shows. I tend to go where they are supposed to be and just forward the clock till they show. Make sure to save and reload if needed.

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
The goddess of order creates chaos. Cool. I remember the phrase: "Even in chaos there is order, we just can't see it..."
I've been plagued by a question all game. We were often told that parents are extraordinary personalities, but they remember (and have not remembered for a long time) only their mother. Who's Dad? And I hope we find out what happened to them? Well, they forgot something about the uncle.

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes