cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you have a backup beyond 700 days. I crashed mine when changing computers.
Thanks in advance.
days don't mean anything, player can get to day 1k simply by doing repeatables or just sleeping and skipping 5 days per sleep.

replenish19

Sep 8, 2022
days don't mean anything, player can get to day 1k simply by doing repeatables or just sleeping and skipping 5 days per sleep.
I found some backups but they are way before my progress. If I could get as close as possible that would be ideal, I was in version 0.64.1 at the end. Thank you for your help.

Mentor

May 6, 2017
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save
Save till now.
V0-66.1
Save games Location:
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus and Saluja

replenish19

Sep 8, 2022
Save till now.
V0-66.1
Save games Location:
Thanks for save. I Can continue this game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HailDicktator-0.67.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JackDJ

Aug 22, 2022
I started this game because of its lewed content, but I stayed because of the story, I thought it was pretty cool. And I stayed because of that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started this game because of its lewed content, but I stayed because of the story, I thought it was pretty cool. And I stayed because of that
plenty of lewd, silly but hooking story.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackDJ

Vulcanic

Mar 13, 2021
I looked back and realized that this is one of the first games I started playing on this site a few years ago and that this game is still going strong. I love how at the end of each content the team says don't buy this game on a site because you will have been scammed if you didn't get for free aside from patreon. This is one of the few games that is consistently worth every coin thrown at it. A lot of games have promised hype but then abandoned once a few suckers have thrown coin at it. The plot is entertaining, the scenes are well rendered and are a lighter contrast to some of the darker tones of plot. This very much reminds me of cartoons that were published in newspapers on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Serialized stories that kept readers satisfied and always looking forward to the next update. I loathe giving praises on games since I often feel like it can be done insincerely / forced, but this game has been a consistently engaging and erotic visual novel for many years now, no easy feat given the chaos of the world. Seriously Hachi Games, you have some rock solid members in your team and have one of the best games for its genre on this website.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there is a way to download the update only and continue my progress?
there is no update only. for that dev would need to setup autoupdate to game and server where game dls update when it's available.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
why Zero have this name? maybe because she is former hostess for Lethe?
or in other way - what exactly may be exctracted from Zero? what may see through Leah eyes and say "found you!" ad after that erase Leah's memory?

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
why Zero have this name? maybe because she is former hostess for Lethe?
or in other way - what exactly may be exctracted from Zero? what may see through Leah eyes and say "found you!" ad after that erase Leah's memory?
My understanding is (and I may be wrong) -
Zero was not the host of Lethe - the Org hoped she would be able to host Lethe (who was in the tree), but she proved unsuitable so the Org dumped her as she was of no further use to them.
Aneris (the goddess hiding in the cat) seems interested in Zero, but she does not seem to regard her as a threat.

Reactions: ramvivat

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
So, after 4 years, don't you think it's time to give the MC a haircut? That hairstyle is so distractingly bad. You don't show the MC much so when you do and I see that goofy ass hairdo I just can't focus on anything but it. Whoever created that hairstyle has probably never left the basement.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I liked the latest update. Not a lot happened, but it seemed pretty focused, and the story progressed pretty organically and everything was pretty solid. It was nice to see some good character development, especially for Rue.

One thing that annoyed me was the strange inability of the MC to connect Rue's sudden appearance with his suspicion that a potential unwanted visitor suddenly appeared on the island. I'm reminded of this scene from Kung Fu Panda 3 (0:41 - 1:19):

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, after 4 years, don't you think it's time to give the MC a haircut? That hairstyle is so distractingly bad. You don't show the MC much so when you do and I see that goofy ass hairdo I just can't focus on anything but it. Whoever created that hairstyle has probably never left the basement.
that'd be dev aka hachigames. you can request new hairstyle by messaging to him.

Mentor

May 6, 2017
Save till now.
V0-66.1
Save games Location:
Save till V0.67.0
Save games Location:

Mar 1, 2022
Don't download this update, the story moves by a literal inch and side activities are as minimal as it gets, I don't know the devs current situation but skipping the month to actually move the story forward without milking it would be for the best, and if the dev is creative enough he can make a side story that covers the mc's time before he went to island if he still wants money without creating a whole new game.

4.30 star(s) 204 Votes