divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Not true (IIRC). I haven't played this game in a long time (since 0.56) but Leah has a dungeon scene somewhere where she dominates the MC.
Same here been a long while since that part. But if it is there, it's only that one scene and he ends up dominating her the rest of the game.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
well since the story was split between MC and that streamer girl I lost most of my interest in the story, in the past I played the game the moment an update dropped, now I didn't even download it for I don't know how many updates
IMO this game went down the shitter before that even. It was one of my top 3 and I could not wait for an update. Then he just kept adding more and more girls and more and more crazy stupid plots. When that bitch came on the scene, I can't even be bothered to remember name and Leah turned on the MC because of her, it was over for me.

There where promises of more events with Alice, follow ones for rewarding her and punishing her for a good/bad job cleaning the hotel which never came to be. Same for the cook. He made all these in game promises of adding more scenes for the existing girls but each update that came out, just took the story to more and more crazy ideas and added a new girl. And just when you get over whatever drama the new girl causes, bham along comes another to screw everything up again.

I haven't touched in ages because I wanted that Leah's former commander bitch story sorted out and every update I tried it seemed there was no progress, now I see he's added multiple protag (wtf??) and doing some whole streamer girl bs. I admit I don't know what content that contains, maybe she just plays games, but who we're kidding it's an Adult game; so she's probably ...

This is not a the dev must change anything or cater to me or whine about anything. Just a rant venting my disappointment at the direction the game went. Dev must make whatever he wishes and stick to it. It's just an expression of opinion, people can agree, disagree.

Last edited:
Reactions: vidour

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I'd say maybe 10 percent? She doesn't much other than a few minor things to advance part of the story. The MC is very much the main protagonist. The female protagonist is very very minor.
Is she doing anything with any of the other girls? Or is her content purely solo or with the male mc?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Is she doing anything with any of the other girls? Or is her content purely solo or with the male mc?
She has some bondage scenes with other girls. Been a long while since I was on that part can't remember if any direct girl/girl content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no sexual things, just her teaching them about bondage and later she herself getting tied. at early she harasses sarah aka bondages her.

Last edited:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
It depends if you are referring to her as a playable character or as a character in general. She is just another character at the beginning, and becomes a playable character later.

DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
Hello, my computer crashed 2 weeks ago and had to replace the hard drive and load the OS. Can I get a saved game? I really don't want to start from scratch.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
She has some bondage scenes with other girls. Been a long while since I was on that part can't remember if any direct girl/girl content.
no sexual things, just her teaching them about bondage and later she herself getting tied. at early she harasses sarah aka bondages her.
It depends if you are referring to her as a playable character or as a character in general. She is just another character at the beginning, and becomes a playable character later.
Thanks for the replies.

I meant specifically when she was the playable character, but either way wouldn't want her doing anything with any of the girls.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyone have file save from 0.60?
some saves were posted many pages ago. use search.

Thanks for the replies.

I meant specifically when she was the playable character, but either way wouldn't want her doing anything with any of the girls.
no gg action or mf action while she was in organization (all girls base). only thing she did with them was teaching them bondage to increase their power level (like in island).

Reactions: Raboobie

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
The game froze my laptop when loading Paris mission. It's stuck at zero percent. It didn't happen in the other versions. The only thing I can do is move my mouse but can't click on anything and can't exit out.

Last edited:

silencekman

Jan 14, 2018
ssival hint? fuck yourself. 니미 닉스 마지막 카페테리아 점심때 백날 처 가는데 아무것도 없는데 뭐 어쩌라고

Lukecastel

Feb 26, 2022
Is there any save file or way to start in the middle of the story? I don't feel like playing it again from tbe start

Mar 1, 2022
I have personally just enjoyed the goofy shit in the game cause I stopped taking it seriously a while back, but after playing through the latest version it might be the straw that broke the camel's back for me because if nyx's infiltration mission doesn't end with the glasses girl getting caught immediately ( because it is a remote island with a small population and Leah knows which guests are at the island at all times, and there are two former agents the nyx doesn't know about) I am going to stop playing this because of how shit it's going to be.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
Assiemodis The links you provided was perfect. I was finding saved games back in 2022 and only 40% complete. It was better than starting over from scratch but your links of current save saved the day.. It is a lot closer to where I was when my computer crashed.

Reactions: Assiemodis

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have personally just enjoyed the goofy shit in the game cause I stopped taking it seriously a while back, but after playing through the latest version it might be the straw that broke the camel's back for me because if nyx's infiltration mission doesn't end with the glasses girl getting caught immediately ( because it is a remote island with a small population and Leah knows which guests are at the island at all times, and there are two former agents the nyx doesn't know about) I am going to stop playing this because of how shit it's going to be.
they'll be found out 1 way or other, nyx herself is known by many islanders and there are cameras on many places.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes