Unreal Engine HAELE 3D - Feet Poser Pro [v0.56.2] [Ige Olwen]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Halose

Nov 13, 2019
Ok I need some technical support on this one.

When I try to run it, the game pops up with an Error saying "The following component 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime' is required to run this program." I go to Microsoft diver page, grab the Visual C++ for my system and try to install it. Tells me the setup failed because another version of this product is already installed and is telling me to "configure or remove the existing program" via the Control Panel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'm not going to uninstall/reinstall stuff when I have no idea what I'm doing or what programs doing so will effect. So before I proceed any further if someone knows what I need to do to resolve this or has any advice I'm all ears.

[Update: Fucked around, found out, fixed the issue.]

I already had multiple versions of MV C++ from "2008-2019". It was trying to reinstall the "2015" version over the "2015-2019" version. I found the correct x64 installer and updated it to "2015-2022." Found out my mistake by going to Apps & Features in settings rather than the Add/Remove in the Control Panel.

Last edited:

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
1) Saw feet.
to-de-olho-a-fazenda.gif
2)looked at the pics and i asked my dick if he likes it.
3)Seems like he doesnt.

No femdom pushing them against my face.
You could have atleast made legs so it doesnt look the awkward way it does.

Im sure ppl that draw feet and need such tool would rather consider tracing of pics.
This is seriously more disturbing than the 7 toe ai arts.

my personal 5 cent:
Foot fetish is more than looking at feet. Its situational and has many many nuances. its what many game publishers just dont get.

Last edited:

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
2)looked at the pics and i asked my dick if he likes it.
3)Seems like he doesnt.

No femdom pushing them against my face.
You could have atleast made legs so it doesnt look the awkward way it does.

Im sure ppl that draw feet and need such tool would rather consider tracing of pics.
This is seriously more disturbing than the 7 toe ai arts.

my personal 5 cent:
Foot fetish is more than looking at feet. Its situational and has many many nuances. its what many game publishers just dont get.
What are you talking about? This isn't a game, it's a tool for creating reference poses. This is like complaining that Photoshop doesn't have an engaging storyline.

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
OMG ! Is that you Uncle Tom ? :oops:
Some of the pictures Exactly look like My Uncle Tom's feet !
Well, Who knew someone was simping on your feet Uncle ! :rolleyes:

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Don't get cold feet on us now!

... nooo it neeeds to stooop...

PS. I also have a joke ready for when someone will complain about a bug...
... it's not a bug, it's a .........
This is what it looks like when 3 people use one keyboard.

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
If this really surprises or shocks some of you, then you might not wanna see what some of the other tags are in the search function.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes