Unreal Engine HAELE 3D - Feet Poser Pro [v0.56.2] [Ige Olwen]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Are you guys being dense on porpuse? This is clearly not a game. Just a 3d poser for artists and sculptors. Programs where you can pose a doll for drawing usually has very poor configuration for hands and feet, so this program fits that niche.
The same dev has one for realistic hands too
I dont see what the big deal is.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Are you guys being dense on porpuse? This is clearly not a game. Just a 3d poser for artists and sculptors. Programs where you can pose a doll for drawing usually has very poor configuration for hands and feet, so this program fits that niche.
The same dev has one for realistic hands too
I dont see what the big deal is.
Comment again if you're Quentin Tarantino

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So if people can get aroused from feet... Why is there no hand fetish invented yet ? :unsure:
there is but its like 100 people on the planet. I found out about it when I saw some random youtube comments about "wattpad hands". I didnt even know what "wattpad" was.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
This world deserves destruction.

People out here are funding 3D Foot Fetish Simulator 2023, and I can't even get a good bondage-centric game without it playing second fiddle to monster-fucking or NTR or six other fetishes. What a world...

BIGDeADD

Apr 18, 2021
Each Time I try to open it,it crashes saying there's a fatal error,Imma copy the error mesage:

LowLevelFatalError
[File: D :\build\**UES\sync\engine\source\D3D12RHI\private\D3D12Util.cpp][Line:868]
CurrntQueue.Device->GetDevice{}->GetDeviceRemovedReason{} failed at
D:\build\**UES\sync\engine\source\D3D12RHI\private\D3D12Util.cpp:190
with error 887A0006

I tried dowloading it from Xgames.zone but it said the file was corrupted when i tried to run it.
Is there something I should've done,like some aplication I should have in my computer like in a _Redist folder or is there something wrong with the game? Does anyone have an answer? cuz I haven't found anything in dealing with bugs in an 11 days old game for...obvious reasons.

I just wanted to be able to get lazy by using this program in order to make drawing a bit easier but god damn glitch gremlins keep getting into my computer.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
From the guy who made "Left Ear simulator" and "Handholding Poser" comes another masterpiece.
Now with Unreal 5 engine, to simply enjoy the perfect way these feet do...feet stuff.
So prepare your coolers, repaste your processors, and download more ram to enjoy the most complex simulation of 10 little piggies.

*Smell DLC available june 2025

Jul 15, 2018
ok I've seen some weird shit on this site
i have seen a game about a giant vore bunny
a game that has a dick eating velociraptor

and now this.......WTF is wrong with people?:HideThePain:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
its called a handjob and its seen as normal
Nah man, it's not what I mean. There's foot job and hand job, I know of those, I'm speaking of "foot fetish" you know same as "thigh fetish" where people are crazy over that. Hand fetish (where same as feet people are aroused thinking of those) is something of a rare thing ain't it? :WeSmart:

Also foot fetish and foot job are two separate things.

Jun 29, 2020
Nah man, it's not what I mean. There's foot job and hand job, I know of those, I'm speaking of "foot fetish" you know same as "thigh fetish" where people are crazy over that. Hand fetish (where same as feet people are aroused thinking of those) is something of a rare thing ain't it? :WeSmart:

Also foot fetish and foot job are two separate things.
sure they're separate but if your asking for footjobs im declaring that a foot fetish

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
seriously ? well from this deff i expect a game about poop soon .. some devs realy are brain damaged

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes