Unity Gwen's Summer Holidays [v1.1] [Perevorot]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nyegusz

May 29, 2017
Not run :(

I run the .exe file and I heard the sound, but no menu on the screen.
Before crach the game I see this.

Any idea what is the problem?

Legigold

Apr 1, 2018
Once again since I didn't get any replies. I launch the game it shows the inside of the camper with the leaves in the trees blowing, and then nothing. Clicking does nothing, keyboard does nothing. Am I really the only one with this problem, and if so I seriously wonder what's wrong with my system.

Legigold

Apr 1, 2018
Okay update on my posts, I redownloaded and now the camera angle is different and I can pan slightly and now escape or right click pops up the menu, but I can't select anything and can't figure out how to do anything, should I be able to move or pan more than a few degrees, should I be able to press or click something to progress it? I'm not sure why I seem to be the only one having any problems. I've tried on both my desktop and laptop.

Legigold

Apr 1, 2018
I found something, I found the error log for the game and I'm getting a lot of errors for unable to load resources from resources.assets.resS for the menu, which might explain why I don't have one. I don't see that file in the archive. I tried opening the data.unity3d file which seemed the biggest in AssetStudio and it threw an error, so could the file be corrupt?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes