• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Gwen's Summer Holidays [v1.1] [Perevorot]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fantasmic

v1.1
    I would've given v1.0 a 4/5 and since v1.1 addressed most of my concerns (better camera control, clothing toggle, more episodes) and might be the last update, I figured I'd bump the score up. This is more of a... somewhat-interactive scene-viewer(?) than a game, but if you're a fan of Gwen I think you'll enjoy it.
    The preview images don't show it, but only the first episode is with Max; the second is with Ben. You don't have to complete any tasks or do a bunch of reading, just a bit of set-up (which you can skip) and straight into the action. As mentioned: a somewhat-interactive scene-viewer.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Murdoc_F

Hope there will be more aliens on this game btw. Hopes up with this game. The game is stable and don't have issues during the cinematic. 8/10. Adding some voices would be awesome. Perevorot, you hav talent there man.