Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Sorry but from what I read, the new update is not really worth playing. Right?
Still no sex scene from what I've read and after SUCH a long time that was what I was expecting. Game has been out quite a while and still doesn't offer a sex scene. Is this a tribute to Amnesia? And even this one has 3 sex scenes by now...

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Still no sex scene from what I've read and after SUCH a long time that was what I was expecting. Game has been out quite a while and still doesn't offer a sex scene. Is this a tribute to Amnesia? And even this one has 3 sex scenes by now...
Alright, thanks. I admit that when it comes to this kind of games, we (including myself) usually associate these patterns of slow-burning, tension building, ... to other games like AWAM or Jessica O'Neils and by doing so, we expect to encounter the same issues.
Honestly, I think that this game is still respecting the right timing for heavier content like bj, sex, etc ... but I was wondering if this update had at least some worth scenes, such as full nudes or something like that or if it was just a build-up update for future content.

Jan 7, 2021
Ok, I played the update and even though renders are great, it was pretty disappointing, lenght and content wise
It has some ass groping, tit sucking, handjob and blowjob with some character development. I mean based on the fact that this is Clarice's first real update, it was quite good for me. Yeah it could have been a little longer, but I don't know how much work is needed for quality renders.

Last edited:

yavuzsa

Nov 9, 2022
Well, this update came out so late due to issues such as Patreon being shut down, being released on Steam, etc. I'm sure the next updates will be longer and better. There is no need to demoralize both yourself and the producer.

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes