fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
**Finally! Everything is ready, the game is officially on Steam and the release date is set.**

This new update will include a total of nearly 1000+ new renders and 20 animations. In addition to the new Clarice content, existing content has been made a bit more comprehensive with new renders added. Plus a bunch of new gameplay mechanics & features added!

From now on, the most important thing you can do for me is to add the game to your wishlist. This is very important for me and the future of the game!

**Thank you so much for your patience and support along the way! **

ByteHog Prime

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
**Finally! Everything is ready, the game is officially on Steam and the release date is set.**

This new update will include a total of nearly 1000+ new renders and 20 animations. In addition to the new Clarice content, existing content has been made a bit more comprehensive with new renders added. Plus a bunch of new gameplay mechanics & features added!

From now on, the most important thing you can do for me is to add the game to your wishlist. This is very important for me and the future of the game!

**Thank you so much for your patience and support along the way! **

ByteHog Prime
OOPS, SORRY!
An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item is currently unavailable in your region

????????

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
OOPS, SORRY!
An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item is currently unavailable in your region

????????
That always happens to me with any steam link that try to open, but when I open Steam and search for this game directly in steam, I found it

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes