Nov 26, 2018
I'd recommend you to run your text through a spell checker. Might fix wrong words used (you used "new" instead of "knew"). If English isn't your first language, you may want to run it through something like Grammarly because it would probably catch that.

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
I'd recommend you to run your text through a spell checker. Might fix wrong words used (you used "new" instead of "knew"). If English isn't your first language, you may want to run it through something like Grammarly because it would probably catch that.
Hey there, it's true that english isn't my primary language, but most of the text has been written by someone from England (Lostraven which was the first writer for this game) and now the writer is JackpotWriting . You can always report the mistakes you find so we can fix them though. As soon as I'm able to afford one I'll hire a proofreader.

Nov 26, 2018
Hey there, it's true that english isn't my primary language, but most of the text has been written by someone from England (Lostraven which was the first writer for this game) and now the writer is JackpotWriting . You can always report the mistakes you find so we can fix them though. As soon as I'm able to afford one I'll hire a proofreader.
I will say that writing an HTML game is probably harder than perhaps using RENPY which is a more image heavy game. You can probably accomplish more story building with HTML though as "Accidental Woman" and "Masters of Raana" and a few other notable HTML games have proven, you can do a lot with HTML if you log enough hours coding. With that said, I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
Error: the passage "|stressrelief" does not exist

Again, when stepmom is "helping out " in the living room :(

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
I still can't do my housework. v0.04b
Hey there, I think in this case is your save file being corrupted.

If you know how to use the game console, could you please use the following command? :

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.gameversion=5
If you don't know how to do that, could you send me your save file and I'll fix the issue for you?
Error: the passage "|stressrelief" does not exist

Again, when stepmom is "helping out " in the living room :(
Could you try with this html file?

Reactions: koreanblackpanther

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
Hello everyone, here is our new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

Reactions: Billshwr

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GrowUpRP-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
the Online version (online link) doesn't show box images...i even downloaded, unzipped and no images in those boxes
Desktop Screenshot 2024.01.09 - 10.12.41.83.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes